Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dude straight LIED and you bought it instead of investigating the claim by clicking the link.

You're better than that.​
You said you think Israel should wipe Gaza off the map. I told you that it's not possible without massive loss of civilian life and asked whether that was acceptable to you. You chose to deflect to Hamas, which revealed your real intent. You craven coward.

Your daddy, Sinwar, is a lying rat, just like you, hiding in tunnels while his people suffer instead of giving himself up and ending this stupid war.​
fukk Sinwar. fukk Hamas. I don't support them in any way. Their October 7th attack was not justified, and they have engaged in war crimes as well. Again, none of this justifies Israel's Genocide in Gaza. Or their flouting of international laws. Or their war crimes.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
You said you think Israel should wipe Gaza off the map. I told you that it's not possible without massive loss of civilian life and asked whether that was acceptable to you. You chose to deflect to Hamas, which revealed your real intent. You craven coward.
Wiping Gaza off the map ≠ "I don't care how many innocents get killed", liar, and my retort wasn't a deflection, but a statement of fact. ANY leader of military forces should consider civilian casualties before initiating an offensive strike. Hamas didn't. They WANT innocents to die and become martyrs. The only cowards in this exchange are Sinwar and the rest of the upper echelon of Hamas who ran away from the fight THEY started.​
fukk Sinwar. fukk Hamas. I don't support them in any way. Their October 7th attack was not justified, and they have engaged in war crimes as well. Again, none of this justifies Israel's Genocide in Gaza. Or their flouting of international laws. Or their war crimes.
There is no genocide in Gaza. There is a war and only one side is doing anything considerable to minimize excessive civilian casualties while adhering to International Law and NOT committing war crimes. Let's be clear, individual crimes committed by Israeli soldiers are NOT endorsed/ordered by the Government and they should be prosecuted like any other criminal. The entirety of Hamas, on the other hand, actively engaged, ordered, and performed/recorded war crimes, flouted International Law, and attempted to start a genocide but the surrounding Arab Nations didn't come to assist.​

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Hamas shouldn’t hide inside schools, Hamas used human shield tactic so y’all dumb ass dudes can defend them…

Maybe yall should join the military or do basic research on what terrorists scum do.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Them DEVILS got caught having secret torture sites and bombing UN schools, but CNN/White Media treating it like a regular day in the office SMH.

Hell, they had tunnels in the middle of New York and White Media ignored it for God’s sake SMMFH.

WARNING: GRAPHIC NSFW

My God, that poor child :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

I saw it while I was eating and had to stop.

The horrors Palestinians have to endure from them DEVILS is nothing short of mind boggling.

There’s a special place in Hell for them lsraeli DEVILS

Yeah, no shyt WarCrimeStein and GenocideBerg.

Targeting innocent children with snipers, bombs and boobietraps is wrong and immoral.

This isn’t difficult to understand for normal ppl that ain’t bloodthirsty ethnic cleansers :rudy:

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anyone talking about 'they should surrender' or 'just release the hostages and this will end' is lying to you and to themselves.

This is one of the most powerful men in Netanyahu's coalition government:

This is the belief of Netanyahu and every other revisionist Zionist. They don't care about anything but capturing the whole of Gaza.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
:what:

what I look like, Amare Stoudamire? :mjlol:

Netenyahu's bullshyt got the whole world looking at Jews in a funny light. No one cares about dem corny stop jewish hate commercials either. We black and deal with way more bullshyt on the regular. They can pass for cacs, hell they are cacs.

But Israel's actions gotta be stopped.

I'm more upset the Arab community around them ain't doing shyt.
:myman:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Hamas hides among/behind those convoys and the civilian population making them targets. If Hamas cared about casualties they wouldn't employ that tactic.​
Little Netanyahu in here regurgitating IDF war lord babble to excuse the barbarian behavior... what a fukking animal you are :picard: not even worth being called a human just a low brow uncivilized beast

You literally have isreal apologizing for blowing civilians into smithereens and yet you have things like this poster trying to ramble nonsense ass justifications for slaughter talking about "buhH buhH buhH HAMMMMMAS was there"....the HOPE of killing 1 terrorists is worth spilling the blood of tens of innocent civilians to an animal like this...... fukking sick

bright black

All Star
Daps
Hamas shouldn’t hide inside schools, Hamas used human shield tactic so y’all dumb ass dudes can defend them…

Maybe yall should join the military or do basic research on what terrorists scum do.

you can believe hamas is everywhere the jews say they are if you want to but im not. them jews would say you are hamas if you disagree with them blowing up kids