Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

Stfu
Try again.....

A company spokesman reached out to TFB in the hopes of setting the record straight: Black Butterfly Ammo has never sold ammunition to anyone in the Middle East. “Even though Israel is allied [with the U.S.], we have never sold or provided ammunition to IDF Forces. Recently the company started receiving email from individuals around the world asking how they could “participate in such atrocities” with their “explosive” bullets.
The internet being the internet, the fake news traveled fast, even landing on the mainstream media outlet Al Jazeera (the above title image/story) with emotionally charged headlines. Social media postings used graphic imagery to display protesters and children wounded in conflicts with IDF Forces.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Run across the border on the oct. 7th killing spree…

Then start copping pleas and crying when Israel puts a boot in your ass hamasrehs

:francis:
I'm guessing their strategy was to draw in other Muslim countries or just keep the fight going. But Israel said fukk all that :ufdup:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
He's said in the past that Israel needs to completely wipe Gaza off the map and that it didn't matter how many innocents were killed in the process.

Israel spent the last week of September 2023 bombing Gaza. During that same period, they shot multiple Palestinians protesting the blockade. They also facilitated illegal settlers in raiding and emptying multiple Palestinian villages in the West Bank. This didn't start on October 7, and October 7 isn't justification for Israel's actions in Gaza/West Bank, either.
I understand the bigger picture and how oct 7th was really about stopping Israel-Saudi relations than it was about anything for the Palestinian people .

Hamas wanna run up..then start crying..

:yeshrug:

either let your nuts hang or don't...

ain't no inbetween

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Oct 7 was a terrorist attack and IDF has been committing terrorism since. They’ve killed 40 times the number that they lost.
Hamas is the only entity that engaged in terrorism and the civilian casualties in Gaza are lower than any other conflict under the same conditions despite Hamas' intentional use of civilians to insulate themselves.​
This is an ethnic cleansing exercise disguised as retaliation against Hamas. You Zionist bootlickers know that very well.
Civilians moving away from battle ≠ ethnic cleansing.

Also, if you support a 2-State Solution, YOU are a Zionist.​

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:laff: :laff: :laff:

That's a lie my man.​
I think Israel should wipe Gaza off the map.​

You can't 'wipe Gaza off the map' without a heavy loss of innocent life. Do you believe killing hundreds of thousands of civilians is an acceptable cost to achieve that?

Hamas should have thought of that before starting a war.​
You've become the typical bloodthirsty Zionist who believes invoking Hamas justifies Israel's indiscriminate bombing and mass killing of civilians. Your deflection to 'Hamas should have thought about that' says it all.

Edit: removed 'animal'

Last edited: