Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

And somehow people tried arguing the Republicans would reign in Israel.

Literally the whole senate just about and I mean almost 100% are AIPAC flunkies. And the majority of the congress members are. When you hear people refer to the Uniparty this is it and people just act like they don’t want to connect the dots.

Hakeem Jeffries/Mike Johnson all work for the same people. It’s to the point now where it has to be blatantly obvious to many of these officials constituents that they are only there to do Israel’s bidding.

You see how quick they put bills together and actually get them voted on. They quickly become bipartisan whenever it comes to providing foreign money and loss of American citizens rights. And don’t get started on the illegal immigrants. Mayorkis is letting them in he was a board member of one of the primary NGOs that help ship people into the country. And it’s not just the U.S. it’s all of the “Western” types of nations.

Either people will wake up and realize our nation is compromised completely by the Jewish Mafia along with their Christian Zionist groupies and that the main use for most is to be wage tax slaves for the wealthy Zionist.

When is the last time congress actually voted for something that the American citizens wanted?

Think about it you are a South Dakota resident. Their governor the dog killer chick created an antisemitism bill for a state with less than 400 Jews. I think we all know for a fact that natives in South Dakota aren’t getting that same treatment and it’s thousands of them.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
I may be over sensitive on this one. But is this a threat? I’d take it as a threat? I’m almost certain if I were to hop on X and say this it would be viewed as a threat.

So we have arrived at the point in time where Weasley inept cowards who hide behind lawyers and law enforcement are the bully’s? It used to be a time when dweebs like this were intimidated and had to hide.

But I may be sensitive because I obviously dislike this mofo and Biden also. I didn’t knowingly sign up to be a tax slave to wealthy zionist. And many of you all didn’t either. But someone check my temperature on this one.

Ben Shapiro is a White Supremacist that deserves all the vitriol

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
What Zionists think of African Americans

This pink ass bytch ass fukk boy.

If course it wasn't the billions of dollars ALL survivors got to split up monthly that's still getting paid out til this day (survivors of the Holocaust only, descendants do not get any of it).

Sure, those billions of dollars did absolutely nothing for the Jewish people, they got by strictly based on not feeling like victims, after a dictator killed millions of them. Of course, not even a genocide is too hard to make it out from, pull up your bootstraps and avoid getting killed. It's so easy to have other countries fight to end your oppression then pay ALL of the people direct checks for years.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@Nkrumah Was Right - You should download that video and host it somewhere else, because Lucas Gage is a nasty racist neo-nazi piece of shyt himself. He's just trying to manipulate Black people.

powmia

Pro
Daps
Literally the whole senate just about and I mean almost 100% are AIPAC flunkies. And the majority of the congress members are. When you hear people refer to the Uniparty this is it and people just act like they don’t want to connect the dots.

Hakeem Jeffries/Mike Johnson all work for the same people. It’s to the point now where it has to be blatantly obvious to many of these officials constituents that they are only there to do Israel’s bidding.

You see how quick they put bills together and actually get them voted on. They quickly become bipartisan whenever it comes to providing foreign money and loss of American citizens rights. And don’t get started on the illegal immigrants. Mayorkis is letting them in he was a board member of one of the primary NGOs that help ship people into the country. And it’s not just the U.S. it’s all of the “Western” types of nations.

Either people will wake up and realize our nation is compromised completely by the Jewish Mafia along with their Christian Zionist groupies and that the main use for most is to be wage tax slaves for the wealthy Zionist.

When is the last time congress actually voted for something that the American citizens wanted?

Think about it you are a South Dakota resident. Their governor the dog killer chick created an antisemitism bill for a state with less than 400 Jews. I think we all know for a fact that natives in South Dakota aren’t getting that same treatment and it’s thousands of them.
In the words of the late Joe Madison, thanks for "putting it where the goats can get it".

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reuters

Israelis ready to fight with their fingernails, Netanyahu says in veiled Biden rebuff​

Dan Williams
Updated Thu, May 9, 2024 at 9:20 PM EDT·3 min read

Ceremony to mark Israel's national Holocaust Remembrance Day, in Jerusalem

U.S. Secretary of Defense Austin and Israeli Defense Minister Gallant hold a joint press conference at Israel's Ministry of Defense, in Tel Aviv

1 / 2

Israelis ready to fight with their fingernails, Netanyahu says in veiled Biden rebuff​

Ceremony to mark Israel's national Holocaust Remembrance Day, in Jerusalem

By Dan Williams
JERUSALEM (Reuters) -Israelis are ready to fight with their "fingernails", Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Thursday in a thinly veiled rebuff to U.S. President Joe Biden's warning that arms supplies could be withheld over a planned operation in Gaza.
Israel's long-threatened move against Rafah, where it says thousands of Hamas fighters and potentially dozens of the hostages they seized in an Oct. 7 attack are ensconced among more than a million war-displaced Palestinians, began this week with the evacuation of some civilians followed by limited incursions.
The Biden administration has said it cannot support a major Rafah invasion in the absence of what it would deem a credible plan to safeguard non-combatants. Israel has said victory in the seven-month-old conflict is impossible without taking Rafah.
The Netanyahu government had kept silent over reports that Washington was holding back a shipment of aerial bombs - until, on Wednesday, Biden went public with the measure, saying it was part of a U.S. warning to the Israelis not to "go into Rafah".
"If we must stand alone, we shall stand alone," Netanyahu said without referring specifically to the U.S. announcement.
"If we must, we shall fight with our fingernails," he said in a video statement. "But we have much more than our fingernails, and with that strength of spirit, with God's help, together we shall be victorious."

But Netanyahu said in an interview on U.S. television he hopes he and Biden can overcome their disagreements over the Gaza war. "We often had our agreements but we've had our disagreements. We've been able to overcome them," Netanyahu said on the "Dr. Phil Primetime" show.
"I hope we can overcome them now, but we will do what we have to do to protect our country," he said.
The conservative prime minister's comments in the video statement were echoed by the other two voting members of his war cabinet - Defence Minister Yoav Gallant and centrist former Defence Minister Benny Gantz - although none said explicitly that a deeper sweep of Rafah would be ordered.
"I turn to Israel's enemies as well as to our best of friends and say - the State of Israel cannot be subdued," Gallant said in a speech. "We will stand strong, we will achieve our goals - we will hit Hamas, we will hit (Lebanon's) Hezbollah, and we will achieve security."
Gantz voiced appreciation for what the Israeli military has described as unprecedented U.S. support and supplies in the war.
"Israel has a duty, in terms of national security and morality, to keep fighting in order to return our hostages and end the Hamas threat against southern Israel," he said on X. "And the United States has a moral and strategic duty to extend to Israel the tools that are necessary for this mission."
In parallel to the public dispute, the United States has been trying to shepherd along Egyptian- and Qatari-mediated talks between Israel and Hamas that would free some hostages.
Those have stumbled on Hamas' demand for an end to the Gaza war. Israel is willing to enter a ceasefire only. Negotiators on Thursday left the latest meetings in Cairo without a deal, and Israel said it would proceed with its planned Rafah operation.
The chief Israeli military spokesperson, Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari, said in a briefing that the armed forces had sufficient munitions for Rafah "and other operations that are planned".
(Reporting by Dan Williams in Jerusalem; Additional reporting by James Mackenzie and Maytaal Angel; Editing by Philippa Fletcher, Toby Chopra, Deepa Babington and William Mallard)

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Indivisible has joined the global community in expressing our horror and grief at the loss of over 1,400 Israelis, Americans, and foreign citizens in Hamas’ horrific attacks on October 7, and echoed calls for all hostages to be released immediately.

Since then, the humanitarian situation in Gaza has deteriorated catastrophically with Israel’s ongoing bombardment and blockade of life-sustaining supplies like water, food, medicine, and power. The death toll continues to rise by the hour.

The bombing has to stop.

Prime Minister Netanyahu has repeatedly stated his intention to move forward with a full blown invasion of Rafah, a city in southern Gaza that is currently sheltering more than 1 million Palestinians who have been displaced from their homes by bombing and gunfire. This invasion would be a moral and strategic failure.

President Biden and his administration have said they oppose this plan - so they must act with urgency to withhold US weaponry and military support to the Israeli military for any offensive operations. Members of Congress have similarly stated they have concerns with a Rafah invasion - they must put a pause on offensive arms transfers and ensure US and international humanitarian laws already on the books are enforced. We need to halt this rolling nightmare, use significant diplomatic pressure to secure a ceasefire, and take the first steps towards a durable peace.

Indivisible continues to support the recommendations from progressive foreign policy leaders, compiled by the Center for International Policy, for ending the war and protecting Israeli and Palestinian lives. The necessary first step is for US leaders to push for a cessation of hostilities to prevent the further loss of civilian life and escalation of human suffering.

This crisis is a challenge to our humanity. It calls us to lean into our solidarity, with our communities at home and with those on the other side of the globe, to fight anti-semitism and Islamophobia alike. It calls us to stand bravely for the basic principle that human lives are precious. And it calls us to advocate for peace, urging our elected officials to do the same.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:unimpressed: Childish country.

These fukkers are literally laughing in all our faces and spitting in it on the way out by laughing, joking, trolling about genocide on some "aaaahhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaa, WERE GONNA KILL EM ALL AND TELL YOU THAT THEY ARE THE DEVILS OVER AND OVER AGAIN WHILE YOUR SUPERPOWER BOWS TO IS.

On God id be sitting in the oval office considering nuking their whole political area, then going on MSNBC shredding Netanyamu's birth certificate and pictures as a kid in Philly.