Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what are the odds Netanyahu sabotages the deal in some way?

Going by recent history it seems pretty likely. I don't think he really wants a ceasefire to begin with.
A few weeks ago when I was saying Hamas should release the hostages as a bluff to Israel this is what I think I was trying to articulate. To show the world that Israel isn’t concerned with the hostages, they just want the land.

Now what Hamas has done agreeing to the ceasefire deal isn’t the same thing I was saying but it’s strategically close and…here we are. Israel somehow sinking even FARTHER into depravity. I didn’t know they could steep any lower but they keep finding a way. They are the worst regime of our generation.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
The Rothschilds had the British Government sign the Balfour Declaration in Nov 1917 to transfer Palestine to the Zionist Federation…

Over 20 years before the holocaust.

The holocaust was the excuse they would use to commit their own atrocities…

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GM23glbWUAAdrQb.png

GM2SdEkXcAA7ksK.jpg

GM2SdEaXEAAHx0_.jpg

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
So what are the odds Netanyahu sabotages the deal in some way?

Going by recent history it seems pretty likely. I don't think he really wants a ceasefire to begin with.
He absolutely DOES NOT.

He's a Zionist maniac.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

CARICOM :salute:

This is a BIG DEAL, because remember my earlier post in here where I explained that Jamaica is not only extremely conservative Christian.

Jamaica also is in negotiation with lsrael, regarding a partnership for cyber security and agriculture. (Dumb as hell lol, but lemme not make this too long)

This means that as of now - all CARICOM countries,
except for The Bahamas & Trinidad recognize Palestine’s statehood

FINALLY, with Palestine’s statehood now being acknowledged by Trinidad and The Bahamas.

All CARICOM countries have now acknowledged Palestine’s statehood
bravo-applause.gif

Last edited:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I don't understand why Westerners don't want to criticize the current Israel because of Holocaust. Serbians were also genocided during WWII but when they massacred Bosnians the West didn't hesitate to intervene.
$$$$$
small hats have to buy friends
and some politicians got certain stuff on their PC and the various honey pots that been used
and net n yahoo got the dirt on them mostly the male politicians .

so they have pull

That's my only reasoning.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
$$$$$
small hats have to buy friends
and some politicians got certain stuff on their PC and the various honey pots that been used
and net n yahoo got the dirt on them mostly the male politicians .

so they have pull

That's my only reasoning.

Combination of $$$ and white supremacists seeing Zionists as allies

A lot of politicians feel their careers would basically be over if AIPAC went against them. Also a lot feel that Israel is the only "civilized" ( :mjpls: ) country in a region of savages and see Netanyahu as some white guy strongman who will put black and brown people in their place, same as they do Trump and Putin.