Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Combination of $$$ and white supremacists seeing Zionists as allies

A lot of politicians feel their careers would basically be over if AIPAC went against them. Also a lot feel that Israel is the only "civilized" ( :mjpls: ) country in a region of savages and see Netanyahu as some white guy strongman who will put black and brown people in their place, same as they do Trump and Putin.
This is exactly what's going on around the world, and foreign governments all associated with Putin, Trump, Netpinkbytch are planning a fukking world takeover as soon as Trump gets back in office.

At this point, I hope Trump wins. That shyt would probably activate the minds of people like me around the world and these types of leaders might get put down all around the world if the USA ends democracy, the USA will kill the leader of that regime. I guarantee that shyt. And I guarantee it will be people with absolutely no power who does it.

I hope that would rub off on the rest of the world

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is exactly what's going on around the world, and foreign governments all associated with Putin, Trump, Netpinkbytch are planning a fukking world takeover as soon as Trump gets back in office.

At this point, I hope Trump wins. That shyt would probably activate the minds of people like me around the world and these types of leaders might get put down all around the world if the USA ends democracy, the USA will kill the leader of that regime. I guarantee that shyt. And I guarantee it will be people with absolutely no power who does it.

I hope that would rub off on the rest of the world

I want that to be true, but I don't know bro...Trump was in office for four years and shyt didn't really pop off like that.

My biggest concern with a Trump presidency is he's going to put more MAGA clowns on the Supreme Court. He already got three Supreme Court picks...if he wins there's a good chance he gets a least two more and we end up with the majority of the Supreme Court (5/9) being Donald Trump nominees :scust:

That's the main reason I might still have to vote for Biden even tho I really don't' want to :snoop:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I may be over sensitive on this one. But is this a threat? I’d take it as a threat? I’m almost certain if I were to hop on X and say this it would be viewed as a threat.

So we have arrived at the point in time where Weasley inept cowards who hide behind lawyers and law enforcement are the bully’s? It used to be a time when dweebs like this were intimidated and had to hide.

But I may be sensitive because I obviously dislike this mofo and Biden also. I didn’t knowingly sign up to be a tax slave to wealthy zionist. And many of you all didn’t either. But someone check my temperature on this one.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s still mind boggling to me that this is happening. The gaslighting is crazy. The media is trying extremely hard to make us all believe that what we are seeing coming out of Gaza and on university campuses isn’t true. And only older white folks are believing it…but that may be enough for Israel to get away with all this.

No matter what happens, if Israel wins or if they lose, the world will be worse off because of this. Now the majority of people are aware that our very reality is being curated. What’s even real anymore?