Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Israel thought it was sweet killing tens of thousands of Palestinians and bombing everyone.

This is new. Iran always used to just fake it. They've actually launched

Felt emboldend they had USA and Europe to cover for them, as it looks like now, USA and co already launching countermeasures.

:huhldup:

Lets see if escalates. I know that evil demon Bibi is happy as fukk. He'll just get USA and EU to handle it.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Punk ass small hats got their war.

watch them lose too....

I have a hunch the US miltiary to turn on them down the line( as in bail) once iran shows they're not iraq/sadam

to many supremacist in the pentagon to lose it all over Israel cause china just waiting.....

cause ww1 and ww2 USA came in later

if this is ww3 and we out their already all China as to do is come in later....and clean up

war of attrition

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Punk ass small hats got their war.

watch them lose too....

I have a hunch the US miltiary to turn on them down the line( as in bail) once iran shows they're not iraq/sadam

to many supremacist in the pentagon to lose it all over Israel cause china just waiting.....

cause ww1 and ww2 USA came in later

if this is ww3 and we out their already all China as to do is come in later....and clean up

war of attrition
I don't think China has the ability to project force like that. They don't even have a real Blue Water navy.