Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I don't think China has the ability to project force like that. They don't even have a real Blue Water navy.
Don't matter if you enter the party late....you get to clean up. (we barely had a military when ww1 started just keep that in mind)

we already prove we are hoes for Israel....that's all our nation is good for

way it looks now we are what the Germans were in WW1 and they lost

and from my understand they were trying to protect a lesser power as well.
:francis:

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Don't matter if you enter the party late....you get to clean up. (we barely had a military when ww1 started just keep that in mind)

You're missing my point. Even if China decides to "jump in" at the end, how are they going to do it? They simply don't have the global logistics capability to do it. They don't even control the China Sea... :skip: How the fukk are they gonna roll up to the the heart of the Middle East? This is a serious question that demands serious thought and more importantly a serious rebuttal. So what say you, breh?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

So lsrael “has the right to defend itself” according to the US.
but not Iran AFTER lsrael bombed their embassy,
bc it doesn’t suit the narrative of US Imperialism.
AmeriKKKa is so full of SHYT :scust:

The "Israel Has A Right To Defend Itself" mantra has been beaten into everyone heads by the jew media for decades now. They tried to condition the world into believing they're "God's chosen" or someshyt:mjlol:

:francis:

Last edited:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
You're missing my point. Even if China decides to "jump in" at the end, how are they going to do it? They simply don't have the global logistics capability to do it. They don't even control the China Sea... :skip: How the fukk are they gonna roll up to the the heart of the Middle East? This is a serious question that demands serious thought and more importantly a serious rebuttal. So what say you, breh?
Jump into ww3 proper not every front going be that stupid sand hut central china don't give a fukk about some muslims/jew beef:mjlol:
they just want USA to go all in first and waste time in the middle east.

they would just take what they want Taiwan and clean up like I said smart country will jump in last like we did for 2 wars which made us the super power that we were afterwards (not anymore thanks to Israel we were in afghan/Iraq (((israel lobbied for us to go to iraq its a doc on youtube about it))) because of them and didn't accomplish shyt).

obvious why USA hasn't fully done anything yet they def don't want Iran to go all in with it's proxies included because they would use everything to save small hat town we see how they toot that ass up for Israel only and back of there mind it's still china and it's attack dog N Korea and you still got russia rest of euro ain't gonna do shyt we all know that USA is the one going to be streched all over and lose just like germany in ww1

some of you need to study ww1 everyone had a beef with another for another reason

not every "axis" and "allies" fought the foe they're Allie was beefing with they went after what made since for them Geo political took advantage of the world war(even though it wasn't viewed as WW1 at the time until the smoked cleared) .

Not sure if your American but end of the day I'm from USA I'm not underestimating any foe and what they can do.

every empire falls and we falling regardless what happens when the dust clears.

Roman didn't last and
we will not in the same capacity internationally

just my 2cents
agree to disagree

and we both can agree israel ain't shyt

Last edited: