FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

The first kid saying how delicious, I'll never forget :mjcry:

Hamada is trying to get out of Gaza so his wife can give birth... he has a fundraiser on his account to also get his parents, siblings and in-laws out.

Egyptians charging $6000 per person to leave the Rafah gate :smh:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Owen Jones was spittin 5mic verses like it was nuffin :salute:

Owen Jones :salute:
bravo-applause.gif

Owen Jones :wow::wow::wow:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Still turning to the old playbool I see trying to sway global opinion..they've massacred 30, 000 and still seeking world tears over a few deaths and hostages.
Just stop, the narrative has changed..Israel is a genocidal state.

Mind set of a small hat

my soul > 1,000,000,000 goyim

just giving some context of why they say what they say and they are arrogant enough to think it gonna stick with non Zionist

they actually drinking their own kool-aid and that's the Zionist downfall may not be now but it's gonna happen and I hope they take the anglo cacs with them.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well, it's pretty clear Netanyahu doesn't seem to give a fukk and is going on with the Rafah invasion.

So at this point it's just a matter of whether Biden will actually do anything besides talk. It's going to be very hard for me to support him in November (even though I've voted Dem every election since I was old enough) if this goes on though.

Personally I don't get why he feels so beholden to Israel (even if it costs him the election) but I guess it's some weird Zionist ideology. :yeshrug:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Well, it's pretty clear Netanyahu doesn't seem to give a fukk and is going on with the Rafah invasion.
It's like watching an 18 wheeler plow through a parade of people non stop for months.

So at this point it's just a matter of whether Biden will actually do anything besides talk. It's going to be very hard for me to support him in November (even though I've voted Dem every election since I was old enough) if this goes on though.
Same. I simply can't vote for Bided because of Israel/Palestine.

Personally I don't get why he feels so beholden to Israel (even if it costs him the election) but I guess it's some weird Zionist ideology. :yeshrug:
I'm convinced that the State Dept. if full of zionist and racist. Biden has been a wanna be diplomat his whole life and has been drinking from that ideological well for 50 years. Old dog, new tricks and such...