Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I just really highly doubt Iran isn't nuclear-ready at this time. Decades of research and engineering, nuclear allies, they neighbor Pakistan who has ~200 nukes, etc.

We're in 2024 not 1964.

That underground Iran nuclear facility has been around for over a decade now. They either got something already or are really close at this point.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
May be a doodle of text that says 'oH GOD! He JUST KILLED SEVEN PEOPLE! WOW. OKAY. so PEOPLE CAN'T MAKE MISTAKES ANYMORE? でLo YES, THIS WAS AN ERROR ON MY PART. IMEANTLL I MEANT TO KILL MORE OF THOSE PEOPLE. THEUNDERFOLD.COM BY BRIAN RUSSELL'

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I do too, but gonna need a WAY better source breh. :francis:

That doesn't sound like something Biden would agree to at all.
America would never say that because part of our involvement is to stop Israel from escalating and nuking everybody that attacks them so we wouldn't give a green light

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
America would never say that because part of our involvement is to stop Israel from escalating and nuking everybody that attacks them so we wouldn't give a green light

but it did escalate in a very agressive way. The only way to pull them back is to show them what fukking around does.

Sometimes you need an ass whoopin to get the message. I bet its only not responding to a "proportional" response. I E taking out a facility or a military commander in Israeli land. That would be 100% justified according to international law because of the attack in Syria. Invasion of carpet bombing would be considered a bridge too far for america but the get back is fine.

that guy

Superstar
Daps

10000s of Brown and Black ppl die: :russell:
A handful of white ppl die: :demonic:

All it took was white people getting murked SMH
The blatant hypocrisy is so overt

30000+ confirmed dead and thousands more buried in rubble and all it took was for a whopping 5 white people to die and NOW Israel is out of control. This is yet another example of how white people globally see this genocide as a white vs Arab war.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Open your eyes. The region is in flames.

Do you keep up on current events at all? Israel wants nothing more than to invade Rafah and have said so many times.
As for Yemen...
Do you like being spoon fed the truth? Is that what you like? Who's the big boy? Who's the hungry boy? Open up, here comes the drone...

fukking clown.

Are you fukking kidding me? Are you saying that you haven't seen any drone footage from the Israelis? You are a fukking moron. :skip:

:why:

no need for the name calling Breh. I guess I need to clarify what I mean since you must think I'm a zionist or some shyt :russ:

no the region isn't in flames yet.

Israel would be getting seriously lit up, Hezbollah's best weapons/missiles would be raining down on Israel. Far more Israeli soldiers would be getting ate up once that and them going into Rafah happens. And what I mean by drones is.. the type of shyt you see coming out of the ukraine/russian war. Imagine vids of American soldiers in Iraq/Syria getting deleted by drones propagating online. Then after those usa soldiers check out, the israeli's start getting ate up like that :pachaha: An american military ship probably gets sunk. Price of oil would be shooting up. Etc etc

I've been following this shyt since Oct. Yeah Israel has been saying they want to invade Rafah and fight in Lebanon..... for months now, but haven't made big pushes. Some bombing here n there sure, but no big pushes. Their not complete dumbasses.. their not gonna take that chance if they know they don't got 100% usa heavy lifting support.

With that said I figure it's only a matter of time before the region goes up. Trying to fight damn near everybody is pretty much the only card the Israeli's have left to play. Their fukked regardless as to whether they get the usa or not to do serious fighting for them.