Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
apartheid-rafah-palestine-gaza-Fuck-Israel-Israelis-taking-pics-of-crimes

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I think I’ve made my decision to leave the President ballot blank in November. This type of messaging (via what are basically the black people version of emotional support dogs) is abhorrent and against humanity.
You have a right to do whatever you want but I'd ask you to reconsider and instead vote for a third party like the green or write in someone else who is running.

They need to know that if those votes don't go to them, they'll go to a party that actually WILL treat this situation seriously. Vote green or people's party if you want to send a message. Let them know that if they won't at the very least acknowledge what's happening you'll give power to someone who will.

This situation is one of those moments in history where people too young or not yet alive will look back 40-60 years later and say "I would've done something" this administration has decided its cool with being on the wrong side of history, but you can be one of those people who says "I WASN'T okay with it. I did something"
For me I've already donated to a charity and will again soon.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
If anyone ever doubts the media bias that leans towards Israel, look at this account

This is a super notable in the comedy world account run by a fukking disgusting racist that spends all day every day spewing racist shyt. I report him all the time and know there's a large amount of ppl that do the same. Nothing ever happens

On the other hand, there's a small Jewish Canadian newspaper that was just advertising real estate events in Canada and the US where they're fukking selling the stolen properties in Gaza, and I commented on a post saying this is disgusting, and I in under 5 minutes of the post got banned from twitter :dead: