Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

using children as human shields is nothing new for them. this reminded me of this book i read way back, "rise and kill first" by ronen bergman. one thing i took away from it is that israel's employed child soldiers since its inception, that its assassination squads (analogous to cag, devgru, etc.) are almost all children, and that almost everyone in the executive branch/intelligence agencies are former child soldiers. i don't think there's ever been a society similar to that, even totally militarized countries like eritrea, ukraine, north korea, the japanese empire, or nazi germany didn't go as far.

if nothing else it's pragmatic, a baby in a stroller can't pick up a rifle but they can be useful in other ways :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
using children as human shields is nothing new for them. this reminded me of this book i read way back, "rise and kill first" by ronen bergman. one thing i took away from it is that israel's employed child soldiers since its inception, that its assassination squads (analogous to cag, devgru, etc.) are almost all children, and that almost everyone in the executive branch/intelligence agencies are former child soldiers. i don't think there's ever been a society similar to that, even totally militarized countries like eritrea, ukraine, north korea, the japanese empire, or nazi germany didn't go as far.

if nothing else it's pragmatic, a baby in a stroller can't pick up a rifle but they can be useful in other ways :yeshrug:
Its been their argument for the longest too, 'we're defending ourselves, but Hamas hides between women and children, so some of them are bound to get hit".

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Its been their argument for the longest too, 'we're defending ourselves, but Hamas hides between women and children, so some of them are bound to get hit".
Israel hides behind women and children. What do you think those settlements are?

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Hamas are terrorists, but Israel is on bullshyt with how they're choosing to find them
I don't think they're trying to find them. I think their entire approach is to respond with the same level of no fukks given barbarism at a larger scale.

Its certainly a shift in response to how the west has responded to terrorism.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I'm looking for Israeli and US responses to those 100 dead :smh: But in the meantime I found this