Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Civil War...
Them Orthodox Jews already dont even believe in the state of Israel. Forcing then to abandon their studies and conscripting them is gonna have thousands of angry extremists with military experience in the streets of Tel Aviv after the end of the Gaza war :dead:

shyt is like if the US decided to conscript all the Moors, NOI, and other sovereign citizens into the military

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So in order to rescue two hostages in an apartment building in a special forces mission, Israel felt they had to bomb an entirely different area and kill dozens of innocent people as a “diversion”.

This is supposed to be a military super power with the best soldiers? It doesn’t get anymore cowardly than that.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Was Biden making some kinda sarcastic threat?

Edit: nvm

Last edited:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
If anyone ever doubts the media bias that leans towards Israel, look at this account

This is a super notable in the comedy world account run by a fukking disgusting racist that spends all day every day spewing racist shyt. I report him all the time and know there's a large amount of ppl that do the same. Nothing ever happens

On the other hand, there's a small Jewish Canadian newspaper that was just advertising real estate events in Canada and the US where they're fukking selling the stolen properties in Gaza, and I commented on a post saying this is disgusting, and I in under 5 minutes of the post got banned from twitter :dead:
Aside from Howard stern he was the largest radio personality for over a decade.