Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I have time today.

They lived to fight another day and are clearly immune from the effects of aerial bombardment. Peace be upon them.
:heh: They need immediate medical attention. They didn’t look immune.

The video is what I was sharing, not the ideologies of the person who posted it. I try to do my due diligence when reposting but I'm not perfect and I hope that everyone knows based upon my long, rich, fabled posting history that I am not, nor do I support any kind of racism and white supremacy especially.

Um, they kinda are... :skip:

Take that back.
Oh yeah, you also recently shared convicted pedophile Scott Ritter materiel as well. Do better. :ufdup:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:heh: They need immediate medical attention. They didn’t look immune.

Oh yeah, you also recently shared convicted pedophile Scott Ritter materiel as well. Do better. :ufdup:
I had no idea who that man was before someone told me and deleted it immediately. What i did know from watching the video that he was a former high ranking US military. I don't keep up on pedo news. However, your point is taken. :beli:

As for those kids that got bombed? It looked to me like they absorbed the energy from the blast that hit them and have for lack of a better term "powered up".

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Left winger: human rights are important to me.

Interviewer: but, you JUST said you wouldn’t vote for Joe Biden.

Left winger: yeah, bc getting bombed and dying prevents human rights from existing too.

Liberals:

surprised-pikachu.gif

sinirli-pikachu.gif

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had no idea who that man was before someone told me and deleted it immediately. What i did know from watching the video that he was a former high ranking US military. I don't keep up on pedo news. However, your point is taken. :beli:

As for those kids that got bombed? It looked to me like they absorbed the energy from the blast that hit them and have for lack of a better term "powered up".
That dude is an idiot