Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
She revealed too much.

The petition to kick her out of the UK reached 100k before it was taken down
I want her back. That petition is bullshyt. She's not representing the UK she's representing the current State of Israel FOR the UK

... Folks out there really acting like she wasn't doing a great job at that? :gucci:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
China is already doing it with the artificial islands and naval bases being packed with A2 AD weaponry in the Pacific. They have it setup where they don’t need a bunch of large ships to combat the USN

You really don’t. A2 AD weapons plus submarines is a useful deterrent.

Also, I’m sure mainland China across from Taiwan is packed full of missiles.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The Houthis have pulled off a naval blockade without having a Blue Water Navy.

This has never been done before.
gj5nawm.png
Just a thread full of duck tales. Posts a video of clearly concussed and confused houthis holding their head in their hands because they are disorientated and in shock.

“see they are invincible” :laff:

A tweet from a Twitter retard with an anime avatar and a Russian flag in the bio. Posted on a Black website by a chinaman. Btw that Twitter user retweeted this

And posted this

And this

And this

The Houthis are now blockading the Red Sea. :laff:

You Twitter brain morons. Actually look up what you’re posting and responding too. Literally amplifying white supremacist content posted by a CCP plant to dunk on the west. Clowns

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
You really don’t. A2 AD weapons plus submarines is a useful deterrent.

Also, I’m sure mainland China across from Taiwan is packed full of missiles.
I forgot about submarines too but yeah they’re all in on a defensive strategy in the pacific. They’ll never attack the US within this decade contrary to what republiclowns say. With their current growth, they’ll actually be able to in a decade or two. Not saying they would but they’ll have the offensive capability and possibly an advantage at this rate.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I have time today.

Just a thread full of duck tales. Posts a video of clearly concussed and confused houthis holding their head in their hands because they are disorientated and in shock.

“see they are invincible” :laff:
They lived to fight another day and are clearly immune from the effects of aerial bombardment. Peace be upon them.

A tweet from a Twitter retard with an anime avatar and a Russian flag in the bio. Posted on a Black website by a chinaman. Btw that Twitter user retweeted this
The video is what I was sharing, not the ideologies of the person who posted it. I try to do my due diligence when reposting but I'm not perfect and I hope that everyone knows based upon my long, rich, fabled posting history that I am not, nor do I support any kind of racism and white supremacy especially.

The Houthis are now blockading the Red Sea. :laff:
Um, they kinda are... :skip:

Take that back.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I have time today.

They lived to fight another day and are clearly immune from the effects of aerial bombardment. Peace be upon them.

The video is what I was sharing, not the ideologies of the person who posted it. I try to do my due diligence when reposting but I'm not perfect and I hope that everyone knows based upon my long, rich, fabled posting history that I am not, nor do I support any kind of racism and white supremacy especially.

Um, they kinda are... :skip:

Take that back.

We thank Chukwu I cannot see the drivel ‘Toussaint’ spews
:blessed: