Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt like this is how World War II started. Gaza could end up being the lit fuse that Ethiopia was prior to WWII :ld:
That’s sort of how I see this going…maybe more revolution than war but there will be an inciting incident like a terrorist attack or an assassination soon and then it’ll really pop off.

I hope I’m wrong but that’s what my instincts are telling me.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
That’s sort of how I see this going…maybe more revolution than war but there will be an inciting incident like a terrorist attack or an assassination soon and then it’ll really pop off.

I hope I’m wrong but that’s what my instincts are telling me.

The Middle East is the birthplace of historical beefs. So many bad seeds have been sewn, so much blood has been spilled. A decisive turn of events that no one can ignore is the only thing that changes this for the better but I could not tell you what that is if you had a gun to my head.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Middle East is the birthplace of historical beefs. So many bad seeds have been sewn, so much blood has been spilled. A decisive turn of events that no one can ignore is the only thing that changes this for the better but I could not tell you what that is if you had a gun to my head.
Me either my guy.

Me either.

:to:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
genocide-israel-apartheid-Free-Palestine

Wonder how those leftist Jews are faring in their inner circles with their stances with Palestinian liberation :jbhmm:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
shyt like this is how World War II started. Gaza could end up being the lit fuse that Ethiopia was prior to WWII :ld:
Stop it. There will not be any wwiii. Too many economies are dependent on one another. And China aint bold enough to take taiwan. At the same time we not gonna poke the bear the same way we did Putin to force his hand :yeshrug: