Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I had to go to Trinidad for work right before the holidays. My colleague was driving me in her car to dinner and I saw a huge “Free Gaza” art under an overpass in Port of Spain

It’s refreshing to see the solidarity in the Caribbean.

I was in Saudi and UAE in November. Less outward displays there for obvious reasons
Yeah, The Caribbean is STRONGLY in solidarity w/ Palestine

The Caribbean has not forgotten the atrocities Jews commited during the Trans Atlantic Slavetrade :salute:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

This is a fascinating development.

If the ICJ finds Israel guilty of genocide, the United States, as the arms supplier of Israel, will be complicit in Israel's act of genocide.

This would cause the greatest crisis the UN system has known since 1945 -

Would the United States and Israel leave the United Nations?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
ISRAELI GENOCIDAIRE NAT'L SEC. MINISTER - WE ARE NOT A STAR ON 'OLD GLORY'; LET US ETHNICALLY CLEANSE GAZA:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
This is a fascinating development.

If the ICJ finds Israel guilty of genocide, the United States, as the arms supplier of Israel, will be complicit in Israel's act of genocide.

This would cause the greatest crisis the UN system has known since 1945 -

Would the United States and Israel leave the United Nations?
Apartheid South Africa was suspended by the UN.

Israel has killed UN staff.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Apartheid South Africa was suspended by the UN.

Israel has killed UN staff.

:sas1: Someone tweet Naledi Pandor

I worry for South Africa's upcoming elections. The United States and Israel will attempt to destabilize South Africa for embarrassing them so publicly. However, there is no way in which the Zionists win if they commit such an act of interference.

If you weaken the ANC, the Economic Freedom Fighters will probably gain a greater vote share and they dislike Israel far more than the ANC does.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:sas1: Someone tweet Naledi Pandor

I worry for South Africa's upcoming elections. The United States and Israel will attempt to destabilize South Africa for embarrassing them so publicly. However, there is no way in which the Zionists win if they commit such an act of interference.

If you weaken the ANC, the Economic Freedom Fighters will probably gain a greater vote share and they dislike Israel far more than the ANC does.

ANC will still be the largest party. But the days of them getting 60% of the vote are long over

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
More squeamish tweeting from American diplomats. Your vetoes of ceasefires allows Israel to obtain more weapons from the United States to destroy more civilian infrastructure in Gaza, making Gazan Palestinians homeless in a cynical attempt to drive them out of the Gaza Strip.

American diplomats - say it with your chest - "we like ethnic cleansing!"

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll tell you what, white people are devious at furthering white supremacy. Devious at creating diversions. From using Asians and how unfair it is that they're penalized for scoring higher on standardized tests :rudy: to get rid of Affirmative Action to using Jews and how dangerous it is that anti-Jewish rhetoric is festering on college campuses :rudy: to get rid of various public figures, send a message to other public figures and get people to stop talking about the Palestinian genocide and instead talk about antisemiticism.

Absolutely devious :francis: