Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
In addition to the fact that Biden is a proud and self admitted zionist, it explains US uncinditional support for israel

GCnxH3bXAAAvXTg

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
In addition to the fact that Biden is a proud and self admitted zionist, it explains US uncinditional support for israel

removed image
I think this is the wrong way to look at it. It also plays into the belief that hatred of Jews is the only reason why people care about Palestine.

America's imperialist goals are why Israel has unconditional support. They act as America's "arm" in the the ME and in other places.

He explains this way better than I could:

That site is ran by Nazis too, I think. I remember their reddit sub being full of racist trash before being banned. Same with its suspended twitter account.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I think this is the wrong way to look at it. It also plays into the belief that hatred of Jews is the only reason why people care about Palestine.

America's imperialist goals are why Israel has unconditional support. They act as America's "arm" in the the ME and in other places.

He explains this way better than I could:

That site is ran by Nazis too, I think. I remember their reddit sub being full of racist trash before being banned. Same with its suspended twitter account.

That's BS the us does not need Israel to patrol the Middle East.

Israel is untouchable because of capitalism and the evangelical vote.

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

GCnxH3bXAAAvXTg

To be fair, Ron Klain left the admin nearly a year ago, and he was one of the few good things about this admin.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Josh Paul, the DOS Official who resigned in protest over Blinken and Biden's decisions posted this on LinkedIn

This evening, as America enters a holiday weekend, the Biden Administration has for a second time utilized an emergency authority to immediately provide lethal arms to Israel - in this case, 155mm artillery ammunition - about 57,000 rounds of it, valued at $147.5 million (link below).

The last such use of this authority, on December 9th for tank ammo, came on the anniversary of the adoption of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide.

Today's use of the emergency authority by the Biden Administration to rush deadly weapons to Israel comes on the day that South Africa has instituted proceedings against the State of Israel before the International Court of Justice under the Genocide Convention.

This makes a complete mockery of the repeated endorsement by Secretary Blinken of the "rules-based international order," as the Biden Administration continues to rush munitions - unguided munitions, in this instance - to Israel during the Gaza conflict. Not only does this enable Israel to continue its operation in Gaza that has led to so many Palestinian civilian deaths, but it means Israel does not even have to make hard choices about its defense requirements as it weighs its Gaza operation against potential Lebanon contingencies. This is shameful, craven, and should frankly turn the stomach of any decent human being.

I would also note that 155mm ammunition is a key requirement of the Ukrainian Armed Forces as they fight off Russia's aggression. This week it was reported that the Biden Administration is starting to nudge Ukraine towards negotiations, as authority to provide Ukraine with vital munitions, including 155mm ammunition, runs low. Those who support Ukraine's defense should be concerned as to whether a trade-off is being made here between enabling Israel's atrocities in Gaza, and defending Ukraine's sovereignty.

There is just so much wrong here - and again, no indication whatsoever that the Biden Administration is changing its policy when it comes to providing lethal arms to Israel, whatever lip service it may be paying to the need to reduce civilian casualties.

By the arms provided in today's arms transfer, more children will die.

:mjgrin: I guess Ukraine finding out real quick, Eastern Europe is not that important