Reppin
Humanity
Peace be upon him... :heh:

Rest-Piss

powmia

Pro
Daps
South Africa is a courageous country
I agree, but why does it have to be an African country. Why not one of the dozens of Arab country. Let any Muslim country kill thousands of unarmed Jews and the Jews from around the world would form like volition no matter the Jewish sect. That Suni/Shia spilt must be eternal. I continue to support the Palestinians but damn it though when their own religious brethren think more about the US dollar than its own people.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I agree, but why does it have to be an African country. Why not one of the dozens of Arab country. Let any Muslim country kill thousands of unarmed Jews and the Jews from around the world would form like volition no matter the Jewish sect. That Suni/Shia spilt must be eternal. I continue to support the Palestinians but damn it though when their own religious brethren think more about the US dollar than its own people.
*sigh*

Not this talking point again

:snoop:

Also what the fukk does the sectarian split have to do with Palestine?

powmia

Pro
Daps
*sigh*

Not this talking point again

:snoop:

Also what the fukk does the sectarian split have to do with Palestine?
This is not a talking point for me. Why are we leading this charge and not the Arab countries. Please break this down for me. I support the Palestinian cause. If you have time, explain it to me or link an article. I'm truly curious.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Algeria shouldve filed with South Africa. They’re the most pro Palestinian Arabic speaking country aside from Yemen.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The problem with that is Russia and China will use those same talking points to drive wedges between Africa and the West. It's quiet nefarious...
And that's what I hate about this situation. Our love affair with Israel got us looking like jackasses internationally. I hate that Russia and China are he ones benefitting from this fiasco. We have to move better internationally.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
And that's what I hate about this situation. Our love affair with Israel got us looking like jackasses internationally. I hate that Russia and China are he ones benefitting from this fiasco. We have to move better internationally.
Chickens coming home to roost... 🐔