Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Some good winning the PR War is doing in gaza
Yeah that's how we over here would view it. Who cares about pr when you're losing that many folk and you're shyts gettin razed. I don't think the pales view things the way we do over here tho.

Keeping it 100%.. the pales were fukked before this. The Israeli's would have just whittled them down over the next few decades and no one globally would even care. Hell their probably still fukked to a large extent..but at least now for them Israel's in the shyttiest position its been in decades.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I didn't think I'd live to see the day that US milktoast media would bear it's fangs towards Israel. It's a testament to just how fukking bad the Nation of Israel is. Every Israeli accusation is an admission of guilt or a promise of what they want to do. Projection at it's finest. "Hamas are killing babies!" Really, show me. "No, it's too horrible." Then the IDF turn around and executes dozens of children in a school or snipes people in hospital beds. I'm not a religious person and I certainly don't believe that justice is guaranteed but if there is any unseen force out there, I call upon you to smite this wicked nation.

Free Palestine.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Pressure to Palestinians in Gaza:

“Suffer in silence - God damn yall too loud.” (Puts on kippah and sprinkles gunpowder on his Torah)

Bruh this faccot has been posting non stop hasbara since Oct, yet claims he has no investment in this conflict, dudes either a retard or a troll