Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Abdi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Horn of Africa.
You can tell right away who has and hasn’t read his work by how they react to this shyt. Algerian war of independence was incredibly ugly on both sides but the psychology of revolution and the power dynamics between oppressor/oppressed cannot be understated.
wtf does this have to do with a tanzanian kid who travelled there in september being killed?

KillKenny

Pro
Daps
This is what the IDF teaches all its new recuits, no surprise they are all genocidal,psycophatic freaks:hhh:

It is not what the IDF teaches all its new recruits, I know because I was in the IDF. Many who study in that institution serve in the IDF, that's true, but they are a minority. Those quotes were a big scandal in Israel so it would be foolish to say that the mainstream agrees with them.

Most Israelis want peace and believe in peace. The country had military forces in Gaza till 2005 and left, hoping that would eventually lead to a peace agreement. Why are you blaming Israel for making Gaza a prison (before this war) if Gaza has a border with Egypt? Why didn't Egypt help their fellow Arabs?

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
It is not what the IDF teaches all its new recruits, I know because I was in the IDF. Many who study in that institution serve in the IDF, that's true, but they are a minority. Those quotes were a big scandal in Israel so it would be foolish to say that the mainstream agrees with them.

Most Israelis want peace and believe in peace. The country had military forces in Gaza till 2005 and left, hoping that would eventually lead to a peace agreement. Why are you blaming Israel for making Gaza a prison (before this war) if Gaza has a border with Egypt? Why didn't Egypt help their fellow Arabs?
Shut your bytch ass up, this is why nobody is fukking with Israelis right now cuz 96.7% of yall are garbage ass human beings. fukk up Nazi

that guy

Superstar
Daps

Most Israelis want peace but they voted for a genocidal maniac like Netanyahu :heh:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Shut your bytch ass up, this is why nobody is fukking with Israelis right now cuz 96.7% of yall are garbage ass human beings. fukk up Nazi
He really tried to blame Egypt for Israel’s treatment of Palestinians. :dead:

Boy these white devils like @Sccit always expose themselves in these types of threads :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps

:dead:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps

I got one of them to expose themself:wow:

Call me Sherlock holmes:wow:

KillKenny

Pro
Daps
He really tried to blame Egypt for Israel’s treatment of Palestinians. :dead:

Boy these white devils like @Sccit always expose themselves in these types of threads :mjlol:
So you can't answer why did Egypt put them in prison ah?

Anyone here using the word genocide doesn't know anything about the population growth in Gaza. There are some data that says your talking bs.

More than half of Israelis didn't vote Netanahu but facts won't change your mind

images

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Definitely, Africa is still depopulated from the middle passage. It’s going to take a few more generations to even get the clean up and rebuild started.

I think Africa's problems go back way further then the trans-atlantic or even saharan slave trades..

Enough of Africa is gonna need a total mentality change. I'm confident that will happen.. But I'll either be in my 80s or dead at the earliest for it