Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Mercy is evil? :what:

Going easy on your enemy is seen as bad for them on some ridiculous "kill them all before they kill us" belief. It's how some justify the barbarism, and the indiscriminate bombing and killing of innocents. It's how they claim self defense in killing innocent people by looking at them as "Rodef." It's like a religious justification for genocide.

It's what this animal is preaching:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Going easy on your enemy is seen as bad for them on some ridiculous "kill them all before they kill us" belief. It's how some justify the barbarism, and the indiscriminate bombing and killing of innocents. It's how they claim self defense in killing innocent people by looking at them as "Rodef." It's like a religious justification for genocide.

"If you have an arab neighbor don't wait...Go to his home and shoot him." These people are fukking vile...Just think of all the changes that were made to International law after the holocaust/WWII, and they circumvent every single one. I don't know how anyone could look at all the information that has come out and still have unwavering support of them.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

this old decrepit corpse of a Zionist proudly evil til the day he drops which is likely to be soon judging by his appearance.

just a rotten country from top to bottom.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Watching the world see the stolengolds
for what they are is a thing of wonder.
gaza is dealing with the wickedness of
the gentile (esau) not semites.

Revelations 2:9
I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich),
and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are
Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
dWvVip8.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Why would any self respecting African want to be in Israel?

That’s like volunteering to work in Apartheid South Africa and not expecting the ANC to handle its business.

Africans need to learn to stay away from Apartheid states

Between that and Kenyans flying over there for agricultural work it’s been a pretty embarrassing showing by our Africans.

But we’ve needed serious house cleaning on the continent for a long time.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Your name is Abdi, right? I’m assuming you’re Somali.

You’re telling me that anyone lending tacit support to Italian colonization of Somalia okey-dokey?

“Wallah, you’re my warya - friend of my colonial master.”
:mjlol:

Yall need to read Fanon

You can tell right away who has and hasn’t read his work by how they react to this shyt. Algerian war of independence was incredibly ugly on both sides but the psychology of revolution and the power dynamics between oppressor/oppressed cannot be understated.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Between that and Kenyans flying over there for agricultural work it’s been a pretty embarrassing showing by our Africans.

But we’ve needed serious house cleaning on the continent for a long time.
Sucks but the continent probably has a few more decades of shytshow ahead of it

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I dunno breh, modern Zionism is a result of the holocaust where actual Nazi’s were killing them.

Outside of that most of it is just religious and anti-Islam.

Either way, what Arabs and Jews in Israel decide they want to do with each other isn’t a moral issue for black folks to take sides on based on race.

Well unless you think blacks in Palestine don’t experience racism themselves.
it's the same Zionism even before ww2 they needed nazi's to scare the rest of the jews to israel

even a Jewish guy wrote about it Lenni Brenner I think

it's levels to kabbalah(rabbi interpenetration of torah) use evil to bring good (for Israel sake)

and that is the cult behind "modern" Zionism

No hitler no Israel that's how they think secretly

Just like USA is not an ally to them they using USA because it's an enemy in their interpretation they actually think America/Europe is Esau serving Issac

look how bibi acts with American politicians and he has that smug look that what he was taught to do

If you get cool with some torah jews they will tell how they roll that's why I know what I know.

during my religious phase growing up

This war is a 2 edge sword for them wipe out "Amalek" ie Palestine and get the world to hate assimilated Jews so they have to come to Israel ...

levels to this cult that have to be hated/persecuted for the religion to work main reason why they low key hate us black people we get hated just being who we are they actually hate that also why we always on their mind we seeing it in real time.

Last edited: