Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Abdi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Horn of Africa.
Why would any self respecting African want to be in Israel?

That’s like volunteering to work in Apartheid South Africa and not expecting the ANC to handle its business.

Africans need to learn to stay away from Apartheid states
he was a student on some exchange programme shyt between both countries. people are out here desperate and looking for opportunities to better their lives. why they would kill him when he was clearly unarmed is beyond me.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
he was a student on some exchange programme shyt between both countries. people are out here desperate and looking for opportunities to better their lives. why they would kill him when he was clearly unarmed is beyond me.

I repeat - why would any self respecting African be in an Apartheid state?

That’s like volunteering to to go Apartheid South Africa or Kenya during the Mau Mau uprising against the whites who lived in Kenya.

Any participation or involvement with the Israeli state is tantamount to tacit support of Israeli Apartheid.

Abdi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Horn of Africa.

That’s like volunteering to to go Apartheid South Africa or Kenya during the Mau Mau uprising against the whites who lived in Kenya.

Any participation or involvement with the Israeli state is tantamount to tacit support of Israeli Apartheid.

FOH

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

He was a student learning agricultural techniques to bring back and help his people. Now Israel is going to use his death as propaganda to get more funds to kill more Palestinian children while you cheer war in a white country you immigrant c00n.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He was a student learning agricultural techniques to bring back and help his people. Now Israel is going to use his death as propaganda to get more funds to kill more Palestinian children while you cheer war in a white country you immigrant c00n.

Stop crying for Israel. Man up.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Who is talking about Israel. It was a Black student who was murdered you delusional c00n. :hhh:

If you go to an Apartheid state, anything can happen to you. You’re posts in this thread out you as a supporter of Zionism. Besides, you don’t even like black people because you support American global white supremacy

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If you go to an Apartheid state, anything can happen to you. You’re posts in this thread out you as a supporter of Zionism. Besides, you don’t even like black people because you support American global white supremacy
You’re a p*ssy and your parents were pussies for raising you in Canada instead staying in the motherland. That kid was going to bring back useful information for his people and build a better society for his country. You should’ve been snuffed and not him.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Why would any self respecting African want to be in Israel?

That’s like volunteering to work in Apartheid South Africa and not expecting the ANC to handle its business.

Africans need to learn to stay away from Apartheid states
Most of these hostages appear to be citizens from other countries which is all Israel is anyway. That’s why Israel doesn’t give af.

If my university had an exchange program with Israel I would tell them I’ll be right here when they get back :camby:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You say all this while in the comfort of western country