Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
This shyt has jumped the shark. Ask Israeli officials about the carnage in Gaza and the break out a thesaurus for the "brutal/inhumane/barbaric/ruthless atrocities that occured on the 7th of October" -- full throated and ready to talk over you endlessly about how Israel has a right to defend itself and "Hamas is using them as human shields"

Ask them what took so long to respond on October 7th though... "Now is not the time to address this" :comeon:

Why was Netanyahu funding them just WEEKS before the attack... "Now is not the time, but we're looking into this" :comeon:

Why'd you ignore a years worth of intel? Why'd you kill those hostages... "We're looking into it, but now is not the time"
kima-bunk.gif

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Not sure what the hell happ
Zionist's favourite "progressive" fraudster's transformation is complete

Not sure what the hell happened to this guy. Brah turned heel out of nowhere. Progressives got him into office even after his health concerns which the Republicans had no problem brining up every chance they got.

powmia

Pro
Daps

Not sure what the hell happened to this guy. Brah turned heel out of nowhere. Progressives got him into office even after his health concerns which the Republicans had no problem brining up every chance they got.
Not so bold prediction. This nut case will flip to the GOP party shortly after the 2024 elections. Them Bill Maher liberals showing their true colors.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Not so bold prediction. This nut case will flip to the GOP party shortly after the 2024 elections. Them Bill Maher liberals showing their true colors.

He disagrees with some dems on immigration and Israel. That's about it. He still supports unions and taxing the rich. I think people comparing him to Sinema, who is a legit piece of shyt conservative, are over blowing this.

powmia

Pro
Daps
He disagrees with some dems on immigration and Israel. That's about it. He still supports unions and taxing the rich. I think people comparing him to Sinema, who is a legit piece of shyt conservative, are over blowing this.
Only time will tell. I live in North Carolina, home of this traitor.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

This dude never wants to wear a suit in washington to look legitimate and looks like he works in a meat market...:mjlol: clearly he cant be trusted..broad street bully philly looking ass

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Israeli hostages killed mistakenly in Gaza were holding white flag, official says​

An initial IDF probe into the hostage killing incident suggests all three men were shirtless, with one carrying a makeshift white flag.

On seeing them, one Israeli soldier shouted “terrorists!” to the other forces, initiating fire at the men, according to reports.

While two hostages were hit immediately and fell to the ground, the third managed to escape into a nearby building where despite pleas in Hebrew, he was also shot and killed, a military official said.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Just give him time…he always struck me as an opportunist and a troll.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Served in the IDF for 25 years.

And as Zionist as they come. But he’s admitting to this which says something.

Speaking on a very under-reported aspect of Palestinian resistance.

They will never give up.