Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
stop posting disinformation...

3rd or 4th comment called it out

stop reposting content from random twitter accounts

take 5 minutes to make sure you arent being manipulated into pushing an agends

Yea thats enough twitter for tonight idk right from left on there anymore. Elon fukked everything up

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
And you think a lil ass girl doesn't know when she's been kidnapped?
Are you that stupid?

Suck my fukking dikk its a 6 second clip and you cant really focus on all them its just a bunch of kids in a tunnel and a dude glancing over them with a camera saying sadaya or surriya, do you think every child is gonna react the same to stressful environments? There was a little a black girl that escaped from being hogtied in a house and called the police on her kidnapper, not every kid is gonna bawl their eyes out in a situation like that. Even that one family that got kidnapped by Hamas and the video is making the round, the little boy is crying but the girl is asking questions and getting through it calmly and their 18 year old sister was killed in front of them.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a terrible move (both strategically and ethically) by Hamas. What do they even have to gain from this? :dahell:

I feel for Palestinian civilians, it's probably going to get ugly for them.

i think they're hoping to draw in other groups but the longer this takes the chances of that dwindle

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yo is this a breh?
76279617-12606167-Israeli_civilians_were_purportedly_taken_off_the_street_and_driv-a-34_1696714357625.jpg

76279603-12606167-Footage_appeared_to_show_hostages_being_taken_by_Hamas_militants-m-33_1696714354349.jpg

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Suck my fukking dikk its a 6 second clip and you cant really focus on all them its just a bunch of kids in a tunnel and a dude glancing over them with a camera saying sadaya or surriya, do you think every child is gonna react the same to stressful environments? There was a little a black girl that escaped from being hogtied in a house and called the police on her kidnapper, not every kid is gonna bawl their eyes out in a situation like that. Even that one family that got kidnapped by Hamas and the video is making the round, the little boy is crying but the girl is asking questions and getting through it calmly and their 18 year old sister was killed in front of them.
Saddaya and surriya are two different words dummy..that should have been your first clue
At least read all the comments in the tweet before posting it here

Or go start another thread

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Saddaya and surriya are two different words dummy..that should have been your first clue
At least read all the comments in the tweet before posting it here

Or go start another thread

Arabic has dozens of dialects, thats why I asked for an Arabic speaker in here to verify I trust yall knucklehead asses more than the comments in any given Twitter thread. Im not posting shyt else unless its a certifiable war crime or something though theres too much on the net atm