Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I mean, if you read any Fanon then you knew that the psyche of the oppressed can be pushed but so far until it turns to monstrous measures to regain humanity.

This isn’t at all to say that any wanton violence that happens is good but damn if it ain’t understood. Had Mussolini had his way, Ethiopia would’ve been in Palestine’s shoes so I feel for them.

Worst part is the international community has been so impotent in stopping the obvious double standard that their pleas and any genuinely constructive ideas will fall on deaf ears. It’s always felt like at some point there would be a final intifada given where things were headed. There’s prolly two generations worth of youth now that look at all that Oslo Accord shyt as a con and want nothing to do with peace.

Frankly, America and the West failed both people. It’s obvious how they failed Palestinians but to me, ironically, it also has felt more and more like they want to use those European Jews as cannon fodder for their own hegemonic goals. Cuz you gotta think of the goal is to live in your ancestral homeland in peace then why let the ultra conservative Zionism run rampant? Why not create a genuine situation where both people can live in peace? Just my thoughts on this. I really hope things can be resolved…..:ehh:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Over 300 dead, thousands injured, who knows how many kidnapped. Israel is going to retaliate and it’s going to be ugly.

Let’s just hope this doesn’t spiral into something even bigger :francis:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Mugs on snapchat are giving the play by play.
I can't imagine looking out my window and seeing this
:mjcry:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
That’s what you’re missing. They’re at point of they don’t give af. Those are the worst people to be at war.
People without hope act like their situation is hopeless, people been saying this for at least 10 year. I have been following this situation for probably half my life and the only thing that changes is Israel takes more land from the Palestinians. I hope they launch an all out attack and fukk up that whole apartheid loving country.