Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Israel is leveling parts of Gaza right now. Live commentary

Some of the HAMAS terrorists will wish they were not born.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Chill out

No, breh...
U-Mad

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
:wow: Elon and twitter are suppressing the algorithm, this is the first time I've seen it life. Only allowing mostly pro Isreal tweets and pushing fake or anti Palestinian tweets.
Yet his alt right base blame Jews for everything

them small hats got them cacs in a vice grip even the "hardcore" racist

That Rothschild money got them bending the knee :wow:

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Yet his alt right base blame Jews for everything

them small hats got them cacs in a vice grip even they "hardcore" racist gotta bend the knee :wow:
You see it!? All these MAGA and alt right clowns do all this chest pumping on *****, create all these euphemisms for Jewish people...only to p*ssy out when an opportunity to take the fight head on presents itself. Explains why all the massacres/genocide they've done to establish this world and theyre playing second fiddle.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
The paragliders landing at the musical festival is wild:whoo:

Apparently Hamas have taken over farms in southern israel, going house to house picking up hostages.

Netanyahu looks weak and unprepared all his war mongering can't mask that.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I wonder how Congress not having a speaker will affect this situation if we decide to get involved or give aid... probably the best thing to happen to McCarthy was getting kicked out before this shyt happened. I'm wondering how those folks that were against giving aid to Ukraine because American has its own problems will be constant and not provide funding to Israel either...

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
radar cant see objects like this, its too slow. its like that chinese balloon
That's false. Modern detection systems can do so . Those dji Chinese Drones move at this speed and they are smaller than the hang glider and Ukraine has no problem shooting them down.

I guarantee you Israel has a better system than the random assortment of equipment that Ukraine received in the last year.