Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
He's not wrong per se

But I dunno who isn't advocating for the release of the hostages

Who he yelling at?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He's not wrong per se

But I dunno who isn't advocating for the release of the hostages

Who he yelling at?
He's trying to claim Black people rate higher on some dumb racial hierarchy shyt. And he's wrong. The entirety of the political West came together in support of Israel and have loudly advocated for the release of hostages. He's just using this to silence people speaking up about Israel's ongoing genocide and ethnic cleansing.

Last edited:

Anhur

All Star
Daps
At this point in the war I think we can all see who the bad guys are. The crazy thing is, I always underestimate their depravity.

They take the bodily fluids of their own dead soldiers just to ensure that their population doesn't get outpaced by the Palestinian population.

They have the largest skin bank in the world and you can guess where it all comes from:hhh:

Skin isn't the only thing they take

They found even more bodies to exploit

So Palestinians can't even have peace in death:snoop:

Anyone who still thinks that there are two sides to this conflict is either extremely ignorant or just evil.
:what:

May all the dead Palestinians rest in peace.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
At this point in the war I think we can all see who the bad guys are. The crazy thing is, I always underestimate their depravity.

They take the bodily fluids of their own dead soldiers just to ensure that their population doesn't get outpaced by the Palestinian population.

Your whole post is wild. :sadcam:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Nuance for a certified terrorist? :heh:

k.png
:camby:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

They have the largest skin bank in the world and you can guess where it all comes from:hhh:

Skin isn't the only thing they take

They found even more bodies to exploit

So Palestinians can't even have peace in death:snoop:

Anyone who still thinks that there are two sides to this conflict is either extremely ignorant or just evil.
:what:

May all the dead Palestinians rest in peace.

The ‘Delectable Palestinian’

(If you’ve read the ‘Delectable Negro’ - you know…)