Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
americans riding for bin laden now :dahell:

lol at "we've been lied to our entire lives, i remember watching people cheer when osama was found and killed"

yeah because he was a pos human being who would chop your head off and slaughter your whole family.

I swear these folks would ride for Robespierre if he was alive today. All he needs is an anti-american grift and his atrocities would be excused.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They are really feeling themselves right now. That comedown is gonna be a muthafukka...

I think the takeaway is that the message can be separated from the messenger; Bin Laden (peace be upon him).
mjlol
Big man made legit points and had real grievances with US conduct in the middle east and in Saudi Arabia specifically. He told the Saudi royal family, his family that they don't need US troops on Saudi soil because he has an army to protect them.

As a US citizen 9/11 was wack sauce. An enormous L by any measure but I quickly came to the conclusion that in many ways 9/11 was a self inflicted wound. The US has done mad dirt around the world and often seemingly gets away with it. This was a case of the chickens coming home to roost and Osama was gonna tell their story.

Fast forward to today and his message still resonates because the US's conduct has not changed. Why would people's perception?

@Matt504 is right. Why is this genocidal rap music unacceptable but the rap in America is fine?