Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
shyt looking rough for Israel, you think they'd push the button if Hezbollah joins in?

If they get hoed on two fronts by militant groups at the same time, thats too much blood in the water. They would have to drop a tactical nuke to ward off Iran joining in full fledged with the headshot.

Tactical nukes are not Strategic nukes. All Israel would have to worry about is fallout. Tell the civilians to stay indoors for a week. Have the military bring food and to people and keep it moving. Tacticals are like Hiroshima sized. I could absolutely see Bibi dropping that thang and dealing with the short term consequences.

These boys dont know Bibi goes way back with your sworn enemy Putin the master strategist lol. They were GREAT friends in the mid 2000's and I dont think Bibi has strongly denounced the Ukraine war like that. Netanyahu is a hawks hawk. Probably got ideas on how to deal with the Palestinians from the Chechen wars.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
If Israel goes out in the blaze of glory it will be against Iran. Hezbollah and Hamas are little fish

They are just pumping their chest. They don't want the smoke.
We will see, although I've feared a major war will breakout because we are long overdue, I'm not worried about nukes yet at least.

Last edited:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
some say hezbollah won in 2006 :jbhmm:
This begs the question....What did they win? When Israel wins they take more land.
What exactly did Hezbollah win? They fire rockets and hide behind women and children when the Israel return the favor by raining hell.
Don't fall for the Hezbollah propaganda

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Palestine got backed so far into a corner that war and dying doesn't seem like such a bad alternative to living in an apartheid state.I can't blame Hamas for what happened today. Sucks it comes down to war but what else is Palestine supposed to do?

It's either liberty or death atp.
:francis: this gonna end up with 10k + Palestinians dead

That’s what you’re missing. They’re at point of they don’t give af. Those are the worst people to be at war.

EsmUrZvXAAA8ovw

To nikkas that didn’t get Black Diaspora history classes.

Haiti defeated
• Napoleon’s French forces
• Great Britain
• The Spanish Empire
• The Swiss Army
• Polish mercenaries

At the SAME time, to become the world’s
first free Black Republic during the Trans-Atlantic Slavetrade.

Freedom or Death, I respect it. Word to Haiti :salute:

Free Palestine.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
If they get hoed on two fronts by militant groups at the same time, thats too much blood in the water. They would have to drop a tactical nuke to ward off Iran joining in full fledged with the headshot.

These boys dont know Bibi goes way back with your sworn enemy Putin the master strategist lol. They were GREAT friends in the mid 2000's and I dont think Bibi has strongly denounced the Ukraine war like that. Netanyahu is a hawks hawk. Probably got ideas on how to deal with the Palestinians from the Chechen wars.

Blessed-flame