Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
The state of American politics.

The choice is either the criminal authoritarian wannabe dictator or the senile warmonger who will do nothing more than maintain the status quo

I know I know.... the lesser of two evils blah blah blah

F-slXxiWkAAtnQO

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO :damn: "

"THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION IN HISTORY :damn:"

We just had an attempted coup. We're beyond the point of this being about regular politics. There's nothing normal about a former president threatening to put troops in the street on his first day of office and locking up his political opponents. You can play this game if you want. I've seen this same playbook in numerous countries and it usually doesn't end well.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
We just had an attempted coup. We're beyond the point of this being about regular politics. There's nothing normal about a former president threatening to put troops in the street on his first day of office and locking up his political opponents. You can play this game if you want. I've seen this same playbook in numerous countries and it usually doesn't end well.

No we didn't :mjlol:

We had a handful of MAGA goofballs wonder into the Capitol and take some selfies. But liberals ever since have been milking that shyt acting like it was one of history's darkest moments :dead:

You're coming across like a typical The Altantic reading wine mom Hilary stan.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Yeah, shyt is way more tenuous than most people want to acknowledge. Just because the US exists in this current form is no guarantee it will remain so. And I hope it doesn't because I want to see changes made but so do people with radically different ideas than mine. You get enough of those hands on the wheels and there will be problems on a national/international scale.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
:camby: Keep sucking Biden off you goofy fakkit

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

We had a handful of MAGA goofballs wonder into the Capitol and take some selfies. But liberals ever since have been milking that shyt acting like it was one of history's darkest moments :dead:

You really gonna run in the room in full clown gear like this?

Trump told them to go to the Capitol. He embraced the Proud Boys during a debate. Congress was evacuated. A woman was shot and killed. And it was all because Trump could not accept the fact that he lost so he wanted to stop Pence from announcing Biden as victorious.

That is a coup and you are a clown.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nope. Sorry. You're very wrong. Stupidly wrong at that. There was a whole conspiracy by Trump and his allies to steal the election. The capitol riot was what we all saw on our tv screen. What we didn't see was the elaborate attempt to decertify the elections going on behind the scenes. This really should be common knowledge at this point. Either you're misinformed, disinformed or simply haven't been paying attention.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nope. Sorry. You're very wrong. Stupidly wrong at that. There was a whole conspiracy by Trump and his allies to steal the election. The capitol riot was what we all saw on our tv screen. What we didn't see was the elaborate attempt to decertify the elections going on behind the scenes. This really should be common knowledge at this point. Either you're misinformed, disinformed or simply haven't been paying attention.
Save all that bullshyt. We don’t care.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

And yet...none of those folks that was prosecuted was prosecuted as domestic terrorists or sent to gitmo...some of them only got 4 years or probation at the least...:comeon: some protection of democracy... all those sentences they doled out was uneven asf... biden and the DOJ didnt care and didnt make matyrs or examples outta them. some was even given plea deals..:mjlol: way to defend democracy y'all...

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:camby: Keep sucking Biden off you goofy fakkit
I'm not a fan of Biden. But I'm even less of a fan of an authoritarian right wing regime that's bound to take over if Trump wins. No thanks. If maintaining our democracy means Biden must win in 2024 - then Biden MUST win in 2024. Plain and simple.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
100% the man can be bought. It's clear Kodak, Wayne, and anyone else with bread bought their freedom when Trump was on his way out. You've got Miller, Banon, Stone, Kushner, and Trump who will be bought out and give zero fukks unless it pads their pockets. These MF'ers will steal whatever isn't tied down, then dip to a non extraditable country when their time in office is over. They also work for the evangelicals who want the rapture. They want a massive war in Isreal to bring about the return of the Messiah. As much as it sounds stupid, these fukkers have a huge influence. The next few years might be wilder than any other period in history.