Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps

Israel vs Islam beef might be the deepest in human history, top 2 AT LEAST. Look how they celebrating everywhere from Tehran to London :wow:

Edit: guilty ass Germany :deadrose:

I live in a area with lots of Jews and Muslims, my closest neighbours are Muslim and you can hear them celebrating right now.

Like someone said this beef is forever. It's no going back, until one of the other are wiped out.
:yeshrug:

It isn't a WW3 level event tho lol. Personally I think, WW3 only starts if anyone attacks the US on a 9/11 level catastrophe, let's be real, no country (not independent rebel groups) would try it, knowing how big and bad the US is.

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

Israel vs Islam beef might be the deepest in human history, top 2 AT LEAST. Look how they celebrating everywhere from Tehran to London :wow:

Edit: guilty ass Germany :deadrose:

It's Twitter... muthafukkas are posting clips from video games to old New Year's celebrations
Don't fall for the okey dokey

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Im a black christian who dont even live in the states (but i have family there), but just to let yall know. Some of those countries and their people were also the same ones celebrating when 9/11 hit. I saw it with my own eyes.

I was a kid but i remember seeing alot of the people from muslim countries were cheering and celebrating like a muthafukka while yelling about "fukk usa" and "fukk israel, what about palestine?".
Whats your point?

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Im a black christian who dont even live in the states (but i have family there), but just to let yall know. Some of those countries and their people were also the same ones celebrating when 9/11 hit. I saw it with my own eyes.

I was a kid but i remember seeing alot of the people from muslim countries were cheering and celebrating like a muthafukka while yelling about "fukk usa" and "fukk israel, what about palestine?".
I remember that too, my Muslim friends still say it to this day lol. They're so full of shyt, like most people lol.

I wish England would pay for there sins, but the M.E. and the rest of the world is too far gone. England started this conflict, and it's crazy how they don't get any smoke.

If it's free Palestine, it's Death to Israel and if it's Team Israel, it's Death to these Palestinians Terrorist...again, no smoke for the people who started this.

The worlds such a dark place man. I understand the need to defend yourself, buy I wish everyone could get along.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I remember that too, my Muslim friends still say it to this day lol. They're so full of shyt, like most people lol.

I wish England would pay for there sins, but the M.E. and the rest of the world is too far gone. England started this conflict, and it's crazy how they don't get any smoke.

If it's free Palestine, it's Death to Israel and if it's Team Israel, it's Death to these Palestinians Terrorist...again, no smoke for the people who started this.

The worlds such a dark place man. I understand the need to defend yourself, buy I wish everyone could get along.
How are they full of shyt?

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Just another example of never ending conflicts caused by European colonialism and imperialism during the 20th century arbitrarily dividing up and occupying land already being occupied by legitimate nations.

They were given colonized land by imperialist nations with the same white supremacist mentality that they endured during the holocaust but it’s okay when they’re the benefactors and not the victims. Those same nations gave king Leopold his own personal nation in the Congo where he killed over 10 million Africans and mutilated countless others.

They created artificial borders that divide Israel and Palestine but the Isreali government has been crossing the border and stealing more and more land every since yet people act like they’re the victims when the Palestinian people fight back.
wow. thank you for this.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
The whole conflict or just whats happening right now?
i got the whole conflict, but i think i'm piecing together what's going on right now. lot of line stepping for the longest and palestine finally snapped. :lupe:

i don't see this ending well for them.