Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with Israel absorbing Gaza. They main reason the IDF can pull of their cleasning is because Gaza is a not state and Israel has no real skin in the game. If the Gazans has some sort of Israelis citizenship, the IDF would obligated to protect them, on paper. This would also de-legitimize Hamas as a ruling party.

But Israel will probably do the worst thing possible... Like form an uber South Africa apartheid, complete with forcing all Palestinians, from the West Bank, into Gaza.....at the very least. The IDF needs Hamas to exist a little longer to achieve their goals.
Man they're gonna push all their people/settlers deep into that territory, while squeezing them out by making their lives as rough as possible.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
That's some of the most powerful cacodemon blood Ive ever seen. This bytch has a seat at all TYPES of illuminati tables :damn:
All these leaders aren't "selected" randomly. There has to be a tie, some way or somehow. Discovering that Obama's mother was a CIA asset was eye-opening to me as well. This just means Democracy, that the West preaches and kills for, is really just a facade for the most part.

Trump may really have been hair in the soup for these guys.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Depending on the altitude the nuke explodes at the ground might be fine to rebuild on. There are towns today where we dropped Nukes in Japan. It is different if there was radioactive material on the ground like in Chernobyl for example(I know that wasn’t a bomb).
Nobody is dropping nukes to live on sir...especially when it's not necessary.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust: at CNN just now deciding to show the other side of the conflict. They must’ve ran those numbers and saw people weren’t feeling their bullshyt. I haven’t even called my MAGA #BothSides cousin in a while because he would’ve told me CNN was fake news and this time I wouldn’t have had an argument for him.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
@FAH1223

This devastating thread on that fraud Bernie :wow:

This account is an unbelievable follow

The receipts are extensive and all factual :wow: