Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Gains

Superstar
Daps
I find it interesting the Latin countries recalled their Ambassadors to Israel before many Arab countries. Unfortunately it looks like Gaza is all on its own and only way to ease their pain is for citizens of western nations to put pressure on their government.

those are mainly just the left wing ( or slightly left leaning ) countries

one of the countries in central america is being run by a jewish crypto bro

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive seen the dna test results of 2 ashkenazi jews. the woman was 100% european and the man was 99% european..

They're slick with their 23&Me results. They don't publish their racial background, it just says "Ashkenazi Jew".

It would be like Black people in the States getting a DNA test and the results saying 98% African American :mjlol:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
This new canal narrative is annoying. I just watched a video of a lady saying the whole war is over $9 billion annual income from the canal and they are going to nuke the area to get access to build the second canal.

The aid package that was just voted on is $14 billion. And why would you nuke an area that you want? People are just getting goofy with it. I'm sure this thread will be running with it in a day or 2.

Last edited:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
An addendum -

Some Arab states don't care for Palestinians (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the UAE). Others see them as pawns. Others are afraid of Palestinian unity (Jordan).

We need to stop thinking of 'Arab' as an ethnicity. It's not an ethnicity. It's a culture or meta-ethnicity, similar to Hispanic. "Arabs" in Morocco (Berber) are not ethnically derived from the same stock as "Arabs" in Palestine (Canaanite) or Arabs in Sudan (Nubians).

With this example - Uruguay will not have the same views as the Dominican Republic on Cuba.
Bravo.
Not many people realise until you hang around Arabs.

The only people who try to make it a religion are the common folk or the religious leaders. Politicians or people in power try to stay away from that most of the time

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
An addendum -

Some Arab states don't care for Palestinians (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the UAE). Others see them as pawns. Others are afraid of Palestinian unity (Jordan).

We need to stop thinking of 'Arab' as an ethnicity. It's not an ethnicity. It's a culture or meta-ethnicity, similar to Hispanic. "Arabs" in Morocco (Berber) are not ethnically derived from the same stock as "Arabs" in Palestine (Canaanite) or Arabs in Sudan (Nubians).

With this example - Uruguay will not have the same views as the Dominican Republic on Cuba.

Damn you just made me realize that Palestine is the Cuba of the Middle East - besieged by a much more powerful enemy for decades while being led by incompetent militants, blockaded to death and having the rest of the region feign solidarity but really be scared as fukk of that same enemy :wow:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

President of el salvador?
Is he Jewish? I thought he was a christian palestinian turned muslim or the otherway around

Steelo14

Pro
Daps

The EU covers part of the budget of the African Union(AU)--and pressures them to vote a certain way. South Africa is one of the few to firmly oppose those types of injunctions. More countries would have their Ambassadors to leave Israel if not for that.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
This new canal narrative is annoying. I just watched a video of a lady saying the whole war is over $9 billion annual income from the canal and they are going to nuke the area to get access to build the second canal.

The aid package that was just voted on is $14 billion. And why would you nuke an area that you want? People are just getting goofy with it. I'm sure this thread will be running with it in a day or 2.

Depending on the altitude the nuke explodes at the ground might be fine to rebuild on. There are towns today where we dropped Nukes in Japan. It is different if there was radioactive material on the ground like in Chernobyl for example(I know that wasn’t a bomb).

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
That Hezbollah dramatic and silly theatrics have shown these guys are all just attention-seeking.
Call Hezbollah dikk riding fakkits who love the the attention, brehs...

I said it before and I'll say it again; IDF ain't built for this. They are a police force on steroids, not a proper modern day military.

Reuters

Malaysia says won't recognise unilateral sanctions on supporters of Palestinian groups​

Tue, November 7, 2023 at 4:20 AM GMT+1
964ebbd4dbdb97ac4de2b81abfb0cabe

Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida visit Malaysia

KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) -Malaysia said on Tuesday it will not recognise unilateral sanctions in response to a proposed U.S. law to level sanctions against foreign supporters of Hamas and other militant groups operating in Palestine.
The Hamas International Financing Prevention Act, aimed at cutting off international financing to the groups, was passed by the U.S. House of Representatives last week and is awaiting voting by the Senate.
Malaysian Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim said his government was closely monitoring developments on the bill's passage, adding that it could affect Malaysia only if it is proven to provide material support to Hamas or the Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

"Any sanctions against Malaysia can also affect the assessment of the U.S. government and U.S. companies towards Malaysia, as well as affect U.S companies' investment opportunities in Malaysia," Anwar said in a written reply to parliament on Tuesday.
Muslim-majority Malaysia has long been a vocal supporter of the Palestinian cause and has advocated for a two-state solution to the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians. It does not have diplomatic relations with Israel.
Top Hamas leaders in the past have often visited Malaysia and met with its premiers.
Anwar previously rejected Western pressure to condemn Hamas and said the U.S. had raised concerns with Malaysia regarding its stance on Palestine.
(Reporting by Rozanna Latiff; Editing by Kanupriya Kapoor and Raju Gopalakrishnan)
Oh, what a tangled web they weave when first they practice to deceive... :ohlawd:

And :whoo: at the bolded.

To me this is just a recycling of traditional White supremacist arm twisting. All the hallmarks are there.

They're basically trying to force the whole world into sanctioning Hamas/Palestinians without a debate or forum to look at the issue holistically and equally.
Powerful SN/post correlation. :ehh:

They're slick with their 23&Me results. They don't publish their racial background, it just says "Ashkenazi Jew".

It would be like Black people in the States getting a DNA test and the results saying 98% African American :mjlol:
:banderas: :dead:

Depending on the altitude the nuke explodes at the ground might be fine to rebuild on. There are towns today where we dropped Nukes in Japan. It is different if there was radioactive material on the ground like in Chernobyl for example(I know that wasn’t a bomb).
They gonna drop a nuke that penetrates deeeeeeeeeep into the ground if they do indeed go nuclear. That's the only way to do it if you think about it. Minimal fallout, etc...

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The EU covers part of the budget of the African Union(AU)--and pressures them to vote a certain way. South Africa is one of the few to firmly oppose those types of injunctions. More countries would have their Ambassadors to leave Israel if not for that.

They're going to cause the AU to split too with their persistent applications for membership.