Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don't think the political pressure Biden and his Cabinet will face can allow them the luxury of letting this happen. If another poll comes out like that NYT/Sienna one showing Trump ahead in all battleground state, they'll have to pressure this.

As for the Arab world, I think it's beyond obvious they won't do shyt. That Hezbollah dramatic and silly theatrics have shown these guys are all just attention-seeking. Making video teases and stuff when kids are being kiled was in poor taste.

Only Yemen the darker "Arabs", had the balls to declare war:mjpls:. Only Bolivia,Tchad(at the behest of UAE/France recalled their Ambassadors to Israel).

Biden is surrounded by Zionists who can't really find a country that's willing to occupy Gaza. So Israel will do it and its fascists will re-establish settlements in Gaza. Israel is too shook after October 7 to let Hamas reconstitute itself with 2 million furiously vengeful Palestinians after Israel has killed 0.5-1 per cent of Gaza's population in a month.

The Arab world is not shook. They're pragmatic. For decades, Israel has talked about the 'Samson Option'. If they ever felt existentially threatened, they would fire nuclear missiles at all of its perceived enemies in the Middle East and would destroy the region. Thank America for letting a rogue country like Israel acquire nuclear weapons.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
An addendum -

Some Arab states don't care for Palestinians (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the UAE). Others see them as pawns. Others are afraid of Palestinian unity (Jordan).

We need to stop thinking of 'Arab' as an ethnicity. It's not an ethnicity. It's a culture or meta-ethnicity, similar to Hispanic. "Arabs" in Morocco (Berber) are not ethnically derived from the same stock as "Arabs" in Palestine (Canaanite) or Arabs in Sudan (Nubians).

With this example - Uruguay will not have the same views as the Dominican Republic on Cuba.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reuters

Malaysia says won't recognise unilateral sanctions on supporters of Palestinian groups​

Tue, November 7, 2023 at 4:20 AM GMT+1
964ebbd4dbdb97ac4de2b81abfb0cabe

Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida visit Malaysia

KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) -Malaysia said on Tuesday it will not recognise unilateral sanctions in response to a proposed U.S. law to level sanctions against foreign supporters of Hamas and other militant groups operating in Palestine.
The Hamas International Financing Prevention Act, aimed at cutting off international financing to the groups, was passed by the U.S. House of Representatives last week and is awaiting voting by the Senate.
Malaysian Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim said his government was closely monitoring developments on the bill's passage, adding that it could affect Malaysia only if it is proven to provide material support to Hamas or the Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

"Any sanctions against Malaysia can also affect the assessment of the U.S. government and U.S. companies towards Malaysia, as well as affect U.S companies' investment opportunities in Malaysia," Anwar said in a written reply to parliament on Tuesday.
Muslim-majority Malaysia has long been a vocal supporter of the Palestinian cause and has advocated for a two-state solution to the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians. It does not have diplomatic relations with Israel.
Top Hamas leaders in the past have often visited Malaysia and met with its premiers.
Anwar previously rejected Western pressure to condemn Hamas and said the U.S. had raised concerns with Malaysia regarding its stance on Palestine.
(Reporting by Rozanna Latiff; Editing by Kanupriya Kapoor and Raju Gopalakrishnan)

Budda

Superstar
Daps
An addendum -

Some Arab states don't care for Palestinians (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the UAE). Others see them as pawns. Others are afraid of Palestinian unity (Jordan).

We need to stop thinking of 'Arab' as an ethnicity. It's not an ethnicity. It's a culture or meta-ethnicity, similar to Hispanic. "Arabs" in Morocco (Berber) are not ethnically derived from the same stock as "Arabs" in Palestine (Canaanite) or Arabs in Sudan (Nubians).

With this example - Uruguay will not have the same views as the Dominican Republic on Cuba.

Right Islam and the adoption of Arab culture forcibly or not is what unites them, saying that I think the people of UAE and Saudi Arabia would feel different about Palestine compared to the people who rule them who are pawns to the USA and other western world countries.

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
Man, call me antisemetic or whatever igaf, I’m black lol, I’ve been called worse…

but I cannot wait for a world where Israel has no influence. They’re a big key to why the world is as fukked up as it is, seriously. From the media, military, police, corporations, capitalism, racism, imperialism, colonialism…it’s all being revealed. All of the true evil that’s been pulling the strings for centuries is being revealed. They play such a huge role in all of our suffering. The downfall of Israel and Jewish & white supremacy will be momentous step for humans. As the world wakes up to the bullshyt, I get excited but people ain’t angry enough.

Watching a genocide in real time is not enough sadly to get people to actively take down these institutions. There is no voting or praying this away. There is no president or politician that’s going to fix this. The entire system must be destroyed and its financial systems that is imprisoning this planet. The downfall of the west (US, EU, FR, ect) would be a start of a golden age. And that would leave the rest of the global super powers that would need to be dealt with too but the west needs to go first.

I had to log in to say this, I love you bro for what you said!

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reuters

Malaysia says won't recognise unilateral sanctions on supporters of Palestinian groups​

Tue, November 7, 2023 at 4:20 AM GMT+1
964ebbd4dbdb97ac4de2b81abfb0cabe

Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida visit Malaysia

KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) -Malaysia said on Tuesday it will not recognise unilateral sanctions in response to a proposed U.S. law to level sanctions against foreign supporters of Hamas and other militant groups operating in Palestine.
The Hamas International Financing Prevention Act, aimed at cutting off international financing to the groups, was passed by the U.S. House of Representatives last week and is awaiting voting by the Senate.
Malaysian Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim said his government was closely monitoring developments on the bill's passage, adding that it could affect Malaysia only if it is proven to provide material support to Hamas or the Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

"Any sanctions against Malaysia can also affect the assessment of the U.S. government and U.S. companies towards Malaysia, as well as affect U.S companies' investment opportunities in Malaysia," Anwar said in a written reply to parliament on Tuesday.
Muslim-majority Malaysia has long been a vocal supporter of the Palestinian cause and has advocated for a two-state solution to the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians. It does not have diplomatic relations with Israel.
Top Hamas leaders in the past have often visited Malaysia and met with its premiers.
Anwar previously rejected Western pressure to condemn Hamas and said the U.S. had raised concerns with Malaysia regarding its stance on Palestine.
(Reporting by Rozanna Latiff; Editing by Kanupriya Kapoor and Raju Gopalakrishnan)

Israel is going to find out in a big way it's making its colonization of Palestine a Muslim issue and not just an Arab issue.

Indonesia, Malaysia and more will become active on this.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Biden is surrounded by Zionists who can't really find a country that's willing to occupy Gaza. So Israel will do it and its fascists will re-establish settlements in Gaza. Israel is too shook after October 7 to let Hamas reconstitute itself with 2 million furiously vengeful Palestinians after Israel has killed 0.5-1 per cent of Gaza's population in a month.

The Arab world is not shook. They're pragmatic. For decades, Israel has talked about the 'Samson Option'. If they ever felt existentially threatened, they would fire nuclear missiles at all of its perceived enemies in the Middle East and would destroy the region. Thank America for letting a rogue country like Israel acquire nuclear weapons.
Idk how you can eradicate Hamas; its misleading because it assumes that it's a physical entity permanently representing the interests of Palestine. It's a protest/resistance movement based in idealogy and able to regenerate ad infinitum unless you eradicate everyone above 18 years of age. Even then...

I'm teasing my Arab bros. I went to school with some of them folks---they can sell all their material belongings and buy weapons to go fight back home. Their dedication is unfukwitable! But I think it'll take some kind of carnage in Gaza for them to step in---for now, their leadership and elites have kinda sold out.

I forgot who said it in this thread that the first nation to use the nuclear bomb since 1945 will be Israel. I believe it...you heard that cabinet minister's "blunder" which wasn't. It was intentional to see how people will react because they need to get rid of those tunnels at all costs. They're trying to see how outraged the world will be.

If they do...It'll lead to a world war. I think that's the redline for a lot of countries.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Israel is going to find out in a big way it's making its colonization of Palestine a Muslim issue and not just an Arab issue.

Indonesia, Malaysia and more will become active on this.

To me this is just a recycling of traditional White supremacist arm twisting. All the hallmarks are there.

They're basically trying to force the whole world into sanctioning Hamas/Palestinians without a debate or forum to look at the issue holistically and equally.

The US is leading the charge to do Israel's illegal bidding amongst all of its foreign allies to enforce Israel's agenda. The israelis use the Jew lobby and dollars in the US to achieve this.
So every nation the world the US is friendly with and has no beef with is being arm twisted to support Israel against its will and carry out the desires of zionists.
This is how the jews get everyone to do all the work as they sit on the sidelines collecting revenue.

Israel will create real problems for Americans.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
An addendum -

This is something I'm also learning and realizing as this conflict started taking different tones--attempts to make it a Religious issue for example---yet it still didn't create the type of collective unanimity I had expected. Arabs are not homogenous, another thing I learned. And some of them hate each other and secretly work with the US to sabotage.

Basically they're like every other Ethnic group on the planet except Whites (that's only because they're still at the top for now...even though the Irish occasionally step out to say I'm not like them folks, the Slavs as well)

Instead, Saudi said niet to their airspace for Yemen, Pakistan telling Afghans who've lived there for decades to pack their shyt, Iran is also kicking out some Talibans. All this despite the images coming from Gaza. None of them have dared close their embassy or recall their ambassador.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Man, call me antisemetic or whatever igaf, I’m black lol, I’ve been called worse…

but I cannot wait for a world where Israel has no influence. They’re a big key to why the world is as fukked up as it is, seriously. From the media, military, police, corporations, capitalism, racism, imperialism, colonialism…it’s all being revealed. All of the true evil that’s been pulling the strings for centuries is being revealed. They play such a huge role in all of our suffering. The downfall of Israel and Jewish & white supremacy will be momentous step for humans. As the world wakes up to the bullshyt, I get excited but people ain’t angry enough.

Watching a genocide in real time is not enough sadly to get people to actively take down these institutions. There is no voting or praying this away. There is no president or politician that’s going to fix this. The entire system must be destroyed and its financial systems that is imprisoning this planet. The downfall of the west (US, EU, FR, ect) would be a start of a golden age. And that would leave the rest of the global super powers that would need to be dealt with too but the west needs to go first.

F9-dlpJWMAALSHS

F9-dlpJW0AAt6iX

Last edited: