Daps

200w.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:what: This really real? I know you're a respected poster, just saying with all the misinformation out there. How will Irish and Brazil respond to this. Holding people captive over their opinions now

I trust democracynow and as stupid as it sounds, you literally have their officials on TV blantantly calling Palastenians subhuman, being petty about evacuations is light work.

And these are the people (zionists) that run our media, politics and train our police forces. They can easily switch targets.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Doesn’t matter whose fault this conflict is, I personally believe majority of the fault lies with Hamas, but Israel has lost the PR war , the impact of this loss may not be felt today or tomorrow, but it will most definitely be felt in the near future. They played into the hands of Hamas; now the world sees them as baby killers. So stupid

Another reason why this pushback (which really started after the conflict flared up in 2021, shocking a lot of observers then) is that people are discovering another side of Israel that they'd either ignored or were never allowed to discuss. For example:

-Recently armed Arzebaijan (muslim country) who then proceeded to invade Armenia (a Christian nation)

-Funded/Armed the Nigerian government during the Biafran War(over a million Biafrans were killed--esp women and children)

-Armed/Funded Portugual in its war against Angola(fighting for their independence)--Thousands of Angolans died during that war

-Faciliated access to Bota's Apartheid government in South Africa who wanted the Nuclear weapon to protect itself. Mostly against the Black "hord of savage Bantustans" in around them in Southern Africa

etc etc. You can find a litany of stories like this where Israel's Foreign Policy chose to align themselves on the wrong side of history. Back then they may have had their justifications for why it was necessary to act that way but now it's backfiring.

Now that a judgement of those actions are being made, they seem not any different from the West in terms of negative impact. This realization is really messing up their PR because they essentially look like bullies crying at a toe stub in comparison.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Doesn’t matter whose fault this conflict is, I personally believe majority of the fault lies with Hamas, but Israel has lost the PR war , the impact of this loss may not be felt today or tomorrow, but it will most definitely be felt in the near future. They played into the hands of Hamas; now the world sees them as baby killers. So stupid
You’re either lazy or very intellectually dishonest

Either way ignore