Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
First problem was allowing Jews to classify themselves as a race that has affectively released them of the burden of white supremacy. These are white supremacist who can operate in all racial spaces, control the government, finances, exploitation of non-whites globally all while committing atrocities without the stigma of being white supremacist. This is strategic… no other religion is allowed to do so

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
First problem was allowing Jews to classify themselves as a race that has affectively released them of the burden of white supremacy. These are white supremacist who can operate in all racial spaces, control the government, finances, exploitation of non-whites globally all while committing atrocities without the stigma of being white supremacist. This is strategic… no other religion is allowed to do so
I NEVER understood how this was allowed to rock

Jewish people will look at you crazy if you call them white :dahell: the fukk

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

applause-the-rock.gif

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
Doesn’t matter whose fault this conflict is, I personally believe majority of the fault lies with Hamas, but Israel has lost the PR war , the impact of this loss may not be felt today or tomorrow, but it will most definitely be felt in the near future. They played into the hands of Hamas; now the world sees them as baby killers. So stupid

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Doesn’t matter whose fault this conflict is, I personally believe majority of the fault lies with Hamas, but Israel has lost the PR war , the impact of this loss may not be felt today or tomorrow, but it will most definitely be felt in the near future. They played into the hands of Hamas; now the world sees them as baby killers. So stupid

How would majority of the fault on Hamas? You mean the people who got tired of being hostages in their own land for 70 years? The problem with people who think like you is you think history started Oct 7th. Hamas is the result of generations of people being oppressed and murdered for DECADES.

Imagine me coming up into your house and keeping you captive in a tiny closet of your home for years; controlling water, food, electricity, and resources from coming into your closet. You cannot leave if you wanted to. Not only that I’m being backed by the most powerful military in the world with nearly unlimited unconditional funding from an entire nations taxes. You decide to try to break out violently and then I label you as a terrorist for trying.

That’s just skimming the surface, you gotta be a fukkin idiot to think this is the fault of the people being oppressed.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This isn't the first time they've indiscriminately bombed Gaza killing thousands of innocent people including children. This is their mode of operating and always has been. They're not playing into anyone's hands.