Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
M9

The questions were rhetorical, so your oochie wally rebuttal doesn't apply.

You wouldn't get me in any feelings. You first have to show you can make competent arguments based on the subject matter at hand.

I do blame myself for speaking to your ignorance. I will let others deal with it in future. Lesson learned either way.
And yet you still replied when you so boldly delclared you wouldn't

:heh:

Right because being grateful I don’t live under life-threatening oppression is ignorant

Thank you for stepping aside to allow better more informed men to have the conversation. I appreciate ya, sport.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I hate when people compare slavery to this shyt. Especially when they know we're treated like shyt everywhere in the world.

It's such a cheap talking point, especially if you know Arabs.

I know Arabs so its hard for me to empathize or even sympathize with this..yeah its bad, but so was their genocide and displacement of Africans in North Africa..heck, these are the same fukkers that kicked off the slave trade selling us to their cac cousins..

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I know Arabs so its hard for me to empathize or even sympathize with this..yeah its bad, but so was their genocide and displacement of Africans in North Africa..heck, these are the same fukkers that kicked off the slave trade selling us to their cac cousins..
Israel is on some bullshyt and whatever Hamas or any other group, nation or whatever is doing is "understandable" because it's the effect of what Israel has done.

But I don't like the attitudes and this whole death to the west steeze that ppl are parroting while being involved in some "western" fukkery
:mjgrin:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
F-LvZIDXwAANo1_

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I saw an ad while watching HBO Max from the Anti Defamation League about the "truth" about this conflict. It was kind of wild because I didn't know they do ads. But basically the ad was condemning Hamas while not condemning anything Israel does.
When it's all said and down they definitely going to try and rewrite history.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
M9

The questions were rhetorical, so your oochie wally rebuttal doesn't apply.

You wouldn't get me in any feelings. You first have to show you can make competent arguments based on the subject matter at hand.

I do blame myself for speaking to your ignorance. I will let others deal with it in future. Lesson learned either way.
Whoever you quoting is on ignore.

Which is very telling.