Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Da fukk is blinkin making secret trips to baghdad for???:what:

Iraqis are attacking US bases which are occupying Iraqi territory in Iraq.

Iraqis and their government have asked Americans to leave their country numerous times since the 2003 illegal invasion of Iraq.

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

:francis:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Israeli ambassador says military can’t distinguish between civilians, terrorists in Gaza death toll​

Miranda Nazzaro
Sun, November 5, 2023 at 12:33 PM EST·2 min read

edc0984ad7ec368d93c1e1be6a278cff

Israeli Ambassador to the U.S. Michael Herzog on Sunday said the Israeli military is unable to distinguish between civilians and terrorists in Gaza’s reported death toll amidst the war with Hamas.
When presented with reports of thousands of Palestinian civilian casualties on CBS News’s “Face the Nation,” Herzog said, “I will be very careful, very careful about judging those numbers because neither you nor I know how many of them are armed terrorists and how many of them are civilians.”
“So let’s be very careful about it, because I don’t know how many of them are terrorists, and our military says that it kills numerous terrorist in armed clashes, so let’s be very careful about that,” Herzog continued.
ADVERTISEMENT

The ongoing violence in Israel and Gaza is approaching one month since Hamas, a U.S.-designated terrorist group that controls the Gaza Strip, launched a bloody incursion into Israel that killed more than 1,400 people, including hundreds of Israeli civilians.
Israel has since responded with a heavy bombardment of Gaza, where an estimated 2.3 million Palestinians reside. The Hamas-run Gaza Health Ministry has reported more than 9,400 Palestinian deaths, including more than 24,000 injured since Hamas’s initial Oct. 7 attacks.
Those numbers have been contested, most notably by President Biden last week and some of his top deputies who say that while they believe thousands of Palestinians have been killed in Gaza, they suggest the death toll may not be that high.
The Gaza Health Ministry has continued to tally casualty numbers and remains one of the only official sources for casualties in Gaza. Israel closed off Gaza’s borders, with only a few international news organizations allowed into the territory, The Associated Press (AP) reported.
ADVERTISEMENT

The AP, one of the few American news outlets with teams in Gaza, noted that while those journalists are unable to do a comprehensive count, they have observed “large numbers of bodies at the sites of airstrikes, morgues and funerals.”
The climbing death toll in Gaza has prompted calls for a temporary cease-fire from several world and humanitarian leaders and sparked protests around the U.S. and international cities.
Herzog said the Israeli military is “making every effort” to distinguish between terrorists and the civilian population despite acknowledging not being able to tell the difference.
“We called the civilian population to move to the south out of harm’s way, and Hamas is doing everything they can to keep them in housing,” Herzog said. “Most of the population moved to the south and as we speak … and we are pressing, pressing Hamas in the north, we are calling people to move out of harm’s way.”
ADVERTISEMENT

Israel has warned more than 1 million Palestinians to move south over the past few weeks. The Israeli military stepped up its ground invasion of Gaza late last week, with troops entering Gaza City.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
M9
You say you won't respond to me and then proceed to ask me a question? Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic?:mjlol:

All in them feelings.

Yes I am a Black woman. So I probably do appreciate things more than you and your feelings. I appreciate that my home will never be bombed. I appreciate that I don’t live in a warzone with the possibility of being gang raped. I appreciate that I didn't receive female gential mutilation. I appreciate that my family wasn't so poor that they had to sell me when I was still a child. I appreciate that I can show my hair without being stoned to death.

The world is an ugly place. I think I honor my ancestors via appreciation. I see the sacrifice that's why I don’t take it for granted.

If your life is nothing to appreciate, that's you, but you don't get to police what I free grateful towards.
The questions were rhetorical, so your oochie wally rebuttal doesn't apply.

You wouldn't get me in any feelings. You first have to show you can make competent arguments based on the subject matter at hand.

I do blame myself for speaking to your ignorance. I will let others deal with it in future. Lesson learned either way.