Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
We still posting OSINT whatever his name is?

The dude's a shill for Israel. He's pushed the hospital bomb lie that was debunked by the New York Times.
That account lost credibility when it was repeating IDF statements on the ambulance bombing. It is clear they have a strong bias and posting IDF as main sources can not be trusted

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I was responding to your post, because I didn't consider your statement accurate.

This entire thread is made up of people making arguments and counter arguments. I didn't realise you were exempt, but I won't comment on anything you say in this thread going forward.

Self righteous? The comforts you enjoy? What are we talking about here?

You are a black woman, the comforts you enjoy were built off the back of YOUR ancestors. So why would I even argue that point?
You say you won't respond to me and then proceed to ask me a question? Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic?:mjlol:

All in them feelings.

Yes I am a Black woman. So I probably do appreciate things more than you and your feelings. I appreciate that my home will never be bombed. I appreciate that I don’t live in a warzone with the possibility of being gang raped. I appreciate that I didn't receive female gential mutilation. I appreciate that my family wasn't so poor that they had to sell me when I was still a child. I appreciate that I can show my hair without being stoned to death.

The world is an ugly place. I think I honor my ancestors via appreciation. I see the sacrifice that's why I don’t take it for granted.

If your life is nothing to appreciate, that's you, but you don't get to police what I free grateful towards.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Terrible. Especially considering that in 1967, Israel attacked several Arab countries and claimed that they were about to be attacked. It was a lie!

A 50-Year Occupation: Israel’s Six-Day War Started With a Lie

Even Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, former terrorist and darling of the Israeli far right, conceded in a speech in August 1982 that “in June 1967 we had a choice. The Egyptian army concentrations in the Sinai approaches did not prove that Nasser was really about to attack us. We must be honest with ourselves. We decided to attack him.”