Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
You can’t destroy Hamas.

Hamas is a manifestation of an idea.

Resisting the ethnic cleansing of 1948. There are many more armed Palestinian resistance groups.

Even if Israel ethnically cleanses Gaza, Palestinians will never give up their homeland.

It's such a ridiculous proposition even if you take the argument at face value and it's just a case of letting Israel destroy Hamas.

They've bombed Gaza to the ground, over 10k civilians are dead, they've dropped the equivalent of firepower as the US hit Hiroshima with, and Hamas are still in operation with no sign of an end in sight.

So what's the plan, just keep dropping bombs on Gaza....kill 20k, 50k, 100k?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Peace be upon them...
helmet

mjlol

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's such a ridiculous proposition even if you take the argument at face value and it's just a case of letting Israel destroy Hamas.

They've bombed Gaza to the ground, over 10k civilians are dead, they've dropped the equivalent of firepower as the US hit Hiroshima with, and Hamas are still in operation with no sign of an end in sight.

So what's the plan, just keep dropping bombs on Gaza....kill 20k, 50k, 100k?

They’re going to occupy Gaza/ethnically cleanse it and Genocide Joe will co-sign

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Hague Regulations (1899)​

Article 50 of the 1899 Hague Regulations provides: “No general penalty, pecuniary or otherwise, can be inflicted on the population on account of the acts of individuals for which it cannot be regarded as collectively responsible.”

Geneva Convention III​

Article 26, sixth paragraph, of the 1949 Geneva Convention III states: “Collective disciplinary measures affecting food are prohibited.”

Geneva Convention III​

Article 87, third paragraph, of the 1949 Geneva Convention III provides that “[c]ollective punishment for individual acts” is forbidden.

Geneva Convention IV​

Article 33, first paragraph, of the 1949 Geneva Convention IV provides: “Collective penalties … are prohibited.”

Additional Protocol I​

Article 75(2)(d) of the 1977 Additional Protocol I provides: “The following acts are and shall remain prohibited at any time and in any place whatsoever, whether committed by civilian or by military agents: … collective punishments”.
Protocol Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of International Armed Conflicts (Protocol I), Geneva, 8 June 1977, Articles 75(2)(d). Article 75 was adopted by consensus. CDDH, Official Records, Vol. VI, CDDH/SR.43, 27 May 1977, p. 250.

Additional Protocol II​

Article 4(2)(b) of the 1977 Additional Protocol II provides: “The following acts against the persons referred to in paragraph I are and shall remain prohibited at any time and in any place whatsoever: … collective punishments”.
Protocol Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of Non-International Armed Conflicts (Protocol II), Geneva, 8 June 1977, Article 4(2)(b). Article 4 was adopted by consensus. CDDH, Official Records, Vol. VII, CDDH/SR.50, 3 June 1977, p. 90.

Kampala Convention​

The 2009 Kampala Convention lists prohibited categories of arbitrary displacement, including “displacement used as a collective punishment”.

UN Declaration on the Protection of Women and Children in Emergency and Armed Conflict​

Paragraph 5 of the 1974 UN Declaration on the Protection of Women and Children in Emergency and Armed Conflict provides:
All forms of repression … of women and children, including … collective punishment … committed by belligerents in the course of military operations or in occupied territories, shall be considered criminal

ILC Draft Code of Crimes against the Peace and Security of Mankind (1991)​

Article 22(2)(a) of the 1991 ILC Draft Code of Crimes against the Peace and Security of Mankind, states that “collective punishment” is an exceptionally serious war crime and a serious violation of the principles and rules of international law applicable in armed conflict.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
The whole world KNOWS you have nukes tho!!! :wtf: everyone knows why you hiding it like some bytches...:dahell:
It's not about hiding them, it's about being willing to use them to mass murder the inhabitants of Gaza. It's most likely only not a viable option for them because Israel would get the radiation too though, not because they don't really want to.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Marc Lamont Hill said it well even though he be on suspect shyt....Why do the jews deserve a homeland? Having a country just for jews is discriminatory in itself. That basically puts their own citizens who aren't of jewish lineage as a permanent second class citizens. A random jew from Brooklyn deserves better treatment then a guy who has lived there for generations just because he is "jewish":why:....No the jews don't get to have a homeland where they are they number 1 citizens with american tax dollars to support their apartheid regime .....The only democracy in the middle east my ass:camby:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Marc Lamont Hill said it well even though he be on suspect shyt....Why do the jews deserve a homeland? Having a country just for jews is discriminatory in itself. That basically puts their own citizens who aren't of jewish lineage as a permanent second class citizens. A random jew from Brooklyn deserves better treatment then a guy who has lived there for generations just because he is "jewish":why:....No the jews don't get to have a homeland where they are they number 1 citizens with american tax dollars to support their apartheid regime .....The only democracy in the middle east my ass:camby:

they should have ALL went back to germany and rebuilt after WW2...:manny: lets keep it 100... they started all this shyt..

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

Send them Jews to India....them musty rapists love them

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
they should have ALL went back to germany and rebuilt after WW2...:manny: lets keep it 100... they started all this shyt..
-Yeah they should have gotten a part of germany. its kinda crazy how hitler wanted them out and after WW2 got his wish.
How can they claim Israel is a land promised to them by god and be a secular country :mindblown: