Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

damn I am surprised she went that hard at AIPAC, rightfully so, probably tired of all the abuse that trash ass org gave her. AIPAC donates to a lot of politicians, dems included.

Some vocal Conservatives are even siding with her for airing them out:

This is some crazy shyt to see. Folks are TIRED. :pachaha:

If a subset of these people from both parties were to somehow put their differences to the side and come together to form they'd have so much support from the people. They'd also be a relatively younger group.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Shiiiiet they already got Republicans dunking on them for going at Thomas Massie :heh: :mjlol:

evil-laugh-devil.gif

I love all this chaos Aipac and their perspective lobby is one of the solid reasons israel gets billions of our tax dollars..:wow: if these congressmen start just saying no and telling them to kick rocks...:wow:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
evil-laugh-devil.gif

I love all this chaos Aipac and their perspective lobby is one of the solid reasons israel gets billions of our tax dollars..:wow: if these congressmen start just saying no and telling them to kick rocks...:wow:
unfortunately they will never say no to money but its good to call out these type of lobbies, they are on the same level as NRA