Just checked on the BDS list:

McDonalds
Starbucks
HP
Puma
Siemens
Axa
Sodastream

For me, the only one I regular frequent was McDonalds - and that was usually for breakfast
Boycotting Siemens, don't they have their hands in everything.
:francis:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Don't click on this. My night is ruined. War is hell. RIP to that poor little girl. I can't handle violence when it comes to children. As a father this was deeply upsetting to see.
What’s crazy is this is the exact type of images that Hamas wanted to start flooding the internet to get people to support their cause. This was the whole plan.

Hamas and the IDF are two sides of the same coin. And Israeli and Palestinian civilians are the pawns.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Hamas and the IDF are two sides of the same coin. And Israeli and Palestinian civilians are the pawns.

one is an invading force in contravention of UN rulings and one is not.

Screenshot-2023-10-29-at-03-24-30.png

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
What’s crazy is this is the exact type of images that Hamas wanted to start flooding the internet to get people to support their cause. This was the whole plan.

one is an invading force in contravention of UN rulings and one is not.
The fact that this even has to be said is just... astounding.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That's the strategy of most terrorists groups facing a more powerful enemy. Without western support Israel can't do what it does. The end goal is to put enough pressure on western governments to end their unconditional support for Israel. As people see these atrocities it will put more and more pressure on western governments to change their foreign policy.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Allah tests his ummah for being divided. We must remain strong in the face of adversity.
Test as in get wiped out, famine and civil war and killings between muslim factions?
If i was a muslim i would ask Allah to get down here and EXPLAIN!!!!
Allah is one Bad Mean Machine of the Deen!

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
That's the strategy of most terrorists groups facing a more powerful enemy. Without western support Israel can't do what it does. The end goal is to put enough pressure on western governments to end their unconditional support for Israel. As people see these atrocities it will put more and more pressure on western governments to change their foreign policy.
That strategy relies on the innocent blood of civilians on both sides of the border to work. Civilians deaths of their own countrymen are essential to Hamas plans.

I view both forces the same.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Test as in get wiped out, famine and civil war and killings between muslim factions?
If i was a muslim i would ask Allah to get down here and EXPLAIN!!!!
Allah is one Bad Mean Machine of the Deen!
Wiped out? We are 2 billion strong and this life always has tests. Do not mock God.