MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
:francis: whole lot of fuk around and find out ingredients being put in a pot

Those people really are retarded just doing reckless stuff just to do it
I hope they really don't think some God gonna show up and save them from this shyt.
I hate to be an ass about this but he/it didn't help their forefathers in the holocaust they had to wait for secular nations to beat Germany and then locate the camps :francis:

Now they borderline (state of Israel) Nazi status right now losing any public sympathy they had.

And the sad thing about it all out of all people they should know better.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Remember when they tell you they have no money for reparations dont ever forget...:francis:

That picture is perfect but let's be clear. There was never a check for us. Democrats and Republicans on both parties greatly opposed it because their white supremacists while greatly seeing value in this. We can laugh or cry but they weren't giving us nothing.

Daps
Ground invasion
dwyane-wade-pump-fake-h.gif

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the beginning of the end of white supremacy. What comes after this? I don’t know. But the veil is coming off. Nobody respects these motherfukkers and the way they obtain and maintain power anymore (through lies, propaganda, corruption, immorality, and violence).

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Don't forget the Jew lobby is powerful.

They line the pockets of politicians on both sides with millions, compelling them to focus more on foreign Israeli concers as opposed to domestic ones..
The average politician whether dem or gop is more worried about the welfare safety and security of Israelis over Black Americans 🤞🏽