Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
yup exactly, US can literally say at anytime yo chill out brehs

which is why posters here arguing for civilians having to overthrow their government/army or whatever makes no sense, cuz by that logic most of us here are complicit because we aren't running up the white house to tell them to stop immediately, as if thats a legitimate option

best that can be done now is protests and amplifying voices online, boycotting organizations that directly funds this war, etc
Yup. A lot of people are just talking just to talk. You can tell many people don't even look into the situation beyond this thread.

I'm not going to make any judgment about the governments behavior until after Congress gets right.

People really want Biden to take the only bargaining chip we have off the table before Congress is operational. The lack of foresight is disturbing.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I'm curious how much carnage the Israeli public is willing to take, taking Gaza is not good to be a easy or quick endeavor and there plan is to hold it too
IDF storming Gaza will be the clown show to end all clown shows.... Until the next one but this one is gonna be a special kinda shyt show. You just know that IDF soldiers will be streaming live during maneuvers. Getting lost in tunnels, never to be seen again. Not reporting on IDF casualties is expected. Armor in an urban area?

Do it. :ohlawd:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's frustratingly hilarious how Kanye, crazy as he is, manages to always be ahead of the curve:dead:
This mighta been his craziest feat yet tho :wow: no one could've predicted this

Going "against" Jewish control shoulda been career ending, Adidas quickly realized they needed him and put his stuff back up for sale, he gets a new pawg wife to dome him up at public lakes, everyone forgets and leaves him alone :yeshrug:

Israel flips out and actually shows us how much control they have, causing tons of people to speak out against the Jewish control over American perspectives.

Now if you try to call out Ye he can just point at the blatant propaganda program they put out to convince us it's okay for THEM to commit genocide :mindblown: goes back to what he was saying about their hypocrisy on what messages are okay for the general public

:dead: music aside, I can't even be outraged at breh anymore. Can you imagine the amount of "I told you so :umad:" texts he's been sending out since this all started?

Last edited:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
This mighta been his craziest feat yet tho :wow: no one could've predicted this

Going "against" Jewish control shoulda been career ending, Adidas quickly realized they needed him and brought him back, he gets a new pawg wife to dome him up at public lakes, everyone forgets and leaves him alone :yeshrug:

Israel flips out and actually shows us how much control they have, causing tons of people to speak out against the Jewish control over American perspectives.

Now if you try to call out Ye he can just point at the blatant propaganda program they put out to convince us it's okay for THEM to commit genocide :mindblown: goes back to what he was saying about their hypocrisy on what messages are okay for the general public

:dead: music aside, I can't even be outraged at breh anymore. Can you imagine the amount of "I told you so :umad:" texts he's been sending out since this all started?
:wtf: Kanye is back with Adidas?