Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Like I said.
Israel and their fellow white Superpower buddies are MANIACAL GASLIGHTERS :scust:

Them ppl to Black ppl: Oh well.. accept your genocide & enslavement, because it’s in the Bible

Them ppl to the Indigenous: Oh well.. accept your genocide & enslavement, because it’s in the Bible

Them ppl to Palestinians:
Oh well.. accept your genocide, because it’s in the Bible

:scust:
nikkas gon’ act like the Reason for the pattern ain’t what it is tho..

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Who imprisons more ethnic minorities?

America or China? There’s more than 1 million African Americans who are experiencing some form of incarceration.
The vast majority of black Americans who are incarcerated are due to their bad choices not religious beliefs like in China. Smh

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Prior to 1914,
You really not slick in here man.
I was about to come at you for negging me.

And then I thought about it...

If there was a thread that I could understand people negging each other, it would probably be this.

Go ahead, echochamberbreh:skip:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Where did I say this? You're flat out lying

IT'S LITERALY IN A RESPONSE IF YOU USE YOUR fukkING EYEBALLS AND SCROLL UP AND READ NKRUMAH'S RESPONSE TO YOU!!! :wtf::dwillhuh: read nikka read!!!!

Edit: This you???? :dwillhuh:

jOLRRAB.png

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
IT'S LITERALY IN A RESPONSE IF YOU USE YOUR fukkING EYEBALLS AND SCROLL UP AND READ NKRUMAH'S RESPONSE TO YOU!!! :wtf::dwillhuh: read nikka read!!!!

jOLRRAB.png
That's a smiley not a sentence.. China has targeted millions of people simply because they are Muslim. Are some black Americans victims to a racist justice system? Yes. For the vast majority of people being in prison is a choice. Your wealth level can affect that but ultimately its a choice. Vast majority doesn't mean all. Nice lie

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
A screenshot taken in real time is a lie y'all!!!! :heh:

So ALL black folks in jail is guilty... yes or no...:mjpls:
No. You bashing me but you openly support a guy who wanted to execute innocent black men, got sued by the US government for housing discrimination and openly calls the NYAG disparaging racist names repeatedly.