Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I have my beliefs about Abrahamic stuff but out of the three

modern Christians that actually follow the teachings (not maga cac Christians) usually don't bother no one.

They gotta be dealt with I'm sorry :hubie: they using that so called hamas attack as an excuse and its obvious.

more they destory the more they lose sympathy when they get destoryed

pride comes before the fall

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
There were already enclaves of jews in the area.

It isn't accurate to think that there was no population of jwws until after WW2.

zionism and a slow move of jews to palestine started in the 19th century before WWI.

before active british measures to get more jews to palestine (preceding WWII) IIRC there were about 100K jews there but they were vastly outnumbered.

i should look it up but i think the above is precise enough to make my point.

edit:

Screenshot-2023-10-20-at-03-28-57.png

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:francis: ...... And there you go c00ning. I knew you were bytch ass nikka. A Kosher dikk sucking fakkit.
Watch your fukking mouth.

That's not a threat, that's me trying to protect you from memorializing how fukking stupid you sound some times.

It the Knicks tbread, it's cool and funny because we all look at you like the low functioning autistic breh that gets excitable but is a good guy at heart.

But in here? With my track record for trying to be informed and knowledgeable before I open my mouth; you calling me a c00n is insane.

You're a true clown ass child, breh. fukking loser.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
zionism and a slow move of jews to palestine started in the 19th century before WWI.

before active british measures to get more jews to palestine (preceding WWII) IIRC there were about 100K jews there but they were vastly outnumbered.

i should look it up but i think the above is precise enough to make my point.
Yea, it looks like you're right.
Jewish Immigration to Historical Palestine

94% arab before the 19th century. About "25,000 jews were present in the area for several generations.

invalid

Banned
Daps
@invalid
Gaza hospitals warn of dwindling supplies as Israel urges Palestinians to evacuate

Thank you.

I was aware that Israel wanted Northern Gaza evacuated and sent notices to Northern Gaza hospitals and schools.

However, what I haven't seen is any proof of the IDF sending notices of evacuation to specific hospitals claiming they were going to bomb them.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Thank you.

I was aware that Israel wanted Northern Gaza evacuated and sent notices to Northern Gaza hospitals and schools.

However, what I haven't seen is any proof of the IDF sending notices of evacuation to specific hospitals claiming they were going to bomb them.
They told them to evacuate or bombing :gucci:
I been seeing shyt today and possibly in the main thread of Doctors saying they refuse to follow a new evacuation order.

The point is, they said something was gonna happen and it happened. What is the "fiasco" you're referring to?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Posted in the other thread, but they killing him right now.

Edit: They really took down the post even though there was an intellectual discussion taking place. No free speech I guess :camby::camby:

Last edited: