Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited i don't think you responded to this, if you are engaging in this thread in good faith

how do you propose the people of Gaza and Palestine as a whole dispose of Hmas, the same group that a military force funded by the global west has been in conflict with for decades
Good question. Ultimately depends on just how many people are in the organization vs. the amount of civilians and if they actually WANT to get them out. A whole lot of them would have to risk their lives and overwhelm them, somehow. Best alternative is to rat them out and give the UN/Israel their identities and locations so they can be liquidated/imprisoned. Since the organization is so entrenched, that'd mean they'd probably be betraying their friends, neighbors, and family. Would have been almost a proverbial slam-dunk had Israel fostered camaraderie and goodwill towards them moreso than authoritarian rule. But that would require a very different history.​

Daps
full

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:dahell: Fukk is that supposed to mean? That curry bytch was copping pleas. It was a coincidence that's all. Them dirty ass Indian nikkas love that kosher dikk.
You're barking up the wrong tree scooby doo :mjpls:

India or any other country shouldn't have to deal with this bullshyt. Israel has been propped up by the United States since it's inception. Without US support, Israel would be wiped off the map. Here you have a small Jewish country literally surrounded by Muslim countries. Countries that control the oil market.

The United States has emboldened Israel to do whatever they want. Jews control the media, control the news, take up powerful positions in western countries and wield influence all over Europe and in this country. And it's been on full display.

At the end of the day, this is about white people trying to control Arab's and Muslims. Furthermore, India is like 80% hindu, PAKISTAN is mostly Muslim, so if you're going to criticize at least make it make sense. Oh, but wait...

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Did anyone watch Biden's speech?
>funding for ukraine
>funding for israel
>putin bad
>hamas bad
>israel good
>israel can kill palestinians, just not too many of them
>we won't give up on ukraine cause they took back half the territory russia seized
>condemns antisemitism
>condemns islamophobia
>condemns homophobia
>the military industrial complex is gonna give us more manufacturing jerbs
my dota queue popped around here so i missed the last couple minutes

edit: also paid lip service to two-state solution
The breh @east pretty much summed it up. 100 billy aid package to Israel and Ukraine