Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash

Damn shame they falling for the traps of traps.

I guess they got to get rid of Amalek by any means destroying any sympathy they had in the process

sad having a folk lore as your playbook it's going to be their downfall in the end

just like exodus out Egypt didn't happen Egyptians just beat the hyskos and kicked them out so they got butt hurt and made up Moses and took the tribes That followed EL land and then retcon everything out of EL into yahweh (those that are initiated like me we know the truth)

They fake king not gonna rule this world I promise you that they just letting them have they fun for now once they let Jews build the temple gonna be a mass sacrifice "peace" "peace" they say then something gonna hit that temple out of no where and no one gonna feel bad about it:sas2:

Daps
genuine question, how would Palestinians give them up, if Hamas is as much of a threat as they are described, a civilian population of 50% children can just overthrow them with their bare hands and rocks?

is it oochie wally or one mic - if they can be overthrown by a civilian population, it would infer that the carpet bombings and indiscriminate force is by definition disproportionate, and a practice of collective punishment (because why would an org that can be overthrown by civilians need such firepower? a few rocks and fists should do it yeah?)

if US entered a war tomorrow that you didnt agree with, do you think the other side get to bomb your city unless you overthrow the army?

even if you humor and go along with every IDF talking point, the end result doesn't change - is killing civilians good or bad? is cutting off water and food and medical supplies good or bad?

i don't think the west understand how bad of a global precedent this sets - the west never had real moral high ground but there was at least a perception of it they can leverage for moral discourses in global policies - but if this flies, whats to stop other nations to do so with impunity?

@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited i don't think you responded to this, if you are engaging in this thread in good faith

how do you propose the people of Gaza and Palestine as a whole dispose of Hmas, the same group that a military force funded by the global west has been in conflict with for decades

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
:francis: Anyone find it odd how these curry reeking, red dot, turban wearing cocksuckers ride Israel dikk so hard?

:picard: Come to find out, India buys the most Israeli made weapons in the world.

:francis: You'd think they'd have some empathy since the British kept their foot on these dirty, smelly fakkits neck for so long but nah.