Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Breh it's amazing that you will try to validate these internet ass acronyms like ADOS and FBA but 'Palestinian' is put in quotes as if there's not a State, President, etc :dead:
Peeped that also was already on the verge of putting him on ignore but that did it.
But this situation should be telling our people alot, if shyt hit the fan our government no matter what party would feed us to the wolves also.
And by the wolves I mean all these immigrants coming in.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
That ain't happening UNLESS Hamas is destroyed. What Hamas did ensured that Israel will not allow them to do it ever again. The sooner 'Palestinians' give them up, the better. Hamas is impeding, not helping, them whatsoever.​

Like Bassem Youssef kept asking, what about the West Bank then? The West Bank doesn't have Hamas. So what's impeding Palestine/Israel relations there? You seem to think that once they give up Hamas, everything will get better in the Gaza Strip, but they look over to the West Bank and don't see that as working either.

And I agree that Hamas is counterproductive. But that's in part because it gives Israel an excuse to do the exact thing that Israel wants to do anyway.

This is part of the reason Hillary lost in 2016. It doesn't matter what party runs this country both sides are war hawks. Watch how many people stay home election day 2024.

It's wild as fukk because with Ukraine, at least there are all sorts of justifications (they're the underdog, they were invaded, they're the oppressed, it helps us geopolitically to weaken Russia).

But helping Israel wipe out Hamas goes against all of those same ideals. It's helping the one who started all the shyt, the eventual clear winner, the oppressor, the ones who invaded, fight a foe who has have no geopolitical impact on us for decades.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
This is a deflection. Is it ok for the Hamas to kill innocent people at a music festival yes or no?

Nah, I guess an appropriate response to having a massive party next to a concetration camp would be to kick the speakers over.

Now you answer my question:

Should Isreal be allowed to continue to torment and occupy the palestinian people, blow up children and inspire the victims left behind to join the same group they helped rise to power to prevent palestians pushing for a palestinian state politically? Yes or no?

The onus for peace is on the ones with the power, yes or no?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Were that the case, I would keep thinking this is about 'Palestinians' and land.​
You starting to come off very racist in here. Why do you keep putting palestinians in quotes? You also have some verbiage in here that implies you think the average human life of a Palestinian is less than that of others. Just a page ago you basically shrugged off 2500 deaths of Palestinians compared to 4 deaths of isrealies. You not slick in here

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Peeped that also was already on the verge of putting him on ignore but that did it.
But this situation should be telling our people alot, if shyt hit the fan our government no matter what party would feed us to the wolves also.
And by the wolves I mean all these immigrants coming in.
I don’t usually put people on ignore because I don’t want to create an echo chamber but I might have to make an exception for him. He’s just trolling at this point :mjlol:

Daps
That ain't happening UNLESS Hamas is destroyed. What Hamas did ensured that Israel will not allow them to do it ever again. The sooner 'Palestinians' give them up, the better. Hamas is impeding, not helping, them whatsoever.​

genuine question, how would Palestinians give them up, if Hamas is as much of a threat as they are described, a civilian population of 50% children can just overthrow them with their bare hands and rocks?

is it oochie wally or one mic - if they can be overthrown by a civilian population, it would infer that the carpet bombings and indiscriminate force is by definition disproportionate, and a practice of collective punishment (because why would an org that can be overthrown by civilians need such firepower? a few rocks and fists should do it yeah?)

if US entered a war tomorrow that you didnt agree with, do you think the other side get to bomb your city unless you overthrow the army?

even if you humor and go along with every IDF talking point, the end result doesn't change - is killing civilians good or bad? is cutting off water and food and medical supplies good or bad?

i don't think the west understand how bad of a global precedent this sets - the west never had real moral high ground but there was at least a perception of it they can leverage for moral discourses in global policies - but if this flies, whats to stop other nations to do so with impunity?

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Like Bassem Youssef kept asking, what about the West Bank then? The West Bank doesn't have Hamas. So what's impeding Palestine/Israel relations there? You seem to think that once they give up Hamas, everything will get better in the Gaza Strip, but they look over to the West Bank and don't see that as working either.

And I agree that Hamas is counterproductive. But that's in part because it gives Israel an excuse to do the exact thing that Israel wants to do anyway.
On top of these points, IDF poured white phosphorus on civilians/children. How is that targeting hamas @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Can someone explain to me why the Jewish state of Israel has so much support from Christians? They don't even believe Jesus is the savior. So, is this biblical or something? I know Biden is a devout Christian, which I'm starting to think has a lot to do with his unusual and over the top committment to Israel right now. Are people scared they will piss off God if they don't support Israel. Seriously, what's going on?
Christians are historically persecuted in that region.

Arab Christians were given asylum in Israel when religious conflicts and persecutions were occurring in their countries like Lebanon and Syria.

U.S. has always supported Israel as a Jewish state. Biden supports it because it makes economic sense.