Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

voiture

Superstar
Daps
So Muslims protected jews from Christians persecution for 800 years and the second jews get in power they put the muslims in open air prisons :jbhmm:

And that makes you side with the Jews :skip:

But you not a jew :dead:
By this logic anyone who defends Israel right to exist is a Jew? Biden just went on TV to say exactly what I had typed....do you consider Biden a Jew or you are just hellbent on making dumb arguments? Do you ever debate the topic or name calling is what you do?
You are a terrorist sympathizer.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By this logic anyone who defends Israel right to a exist is a Jew? Biden just went on TV to say exactly what I had typed....do you consider Biden a Jew or you are just hellbent on making dumb arguments? Do you ever debate the topic or name calling is what you do?
Just stop. Just stop. You are seriously embarrassing yourself.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Look at the propaganda getting posted on here.....the palestinian getting killed was a knife wielding woman and the israeli getting killed was a paramedic.....the propaganda is sickening :scust:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
where have you been breh?

What I’m saying is the weapons(aircraft) the U.S was opposed to sending they can send in secret to Poland and Poland transfer it to Ukraine..

Poland is a NATO member they have no choice but to play ball

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
By this logic anyone who defends Israel right to a exist is a Jew? Biden just went on TV to say exactly what I had typed....do you consider Biden a Jew or you are just hellbent on making dumb arguments? Do you ever debate the topic or name calling is what you do?
Biden will tell you and has told you he's zionist :dahell:

You are both a jew and a zionist :scust:

Good false equivalency like the torah teaches you
:mjlol:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
What's their goal? Martyr their residents to garner international support afterwards? This has been going on since before Ararat. I'm actually surprised Israel hasnt wiped them off the map yet.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Look at the propaganda getting posted on here.....the palestinian getting killed was a knife wielding woman and the israeli getting killed was a paramedic.....the propaganda is sickening :scust:
Another jew

Bombs are getting dropped indiscriminately on Palestinian civilians and you talking about b b but what about knife crime :skip: :laff:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Truth hurts. I know.
Nothing you say contains an iota of truth.

By your standards black people fighting for equality in Africa where their land was stolen and they were locked in apartheid were nothing but terrorists.

You try to make this a black and white issue, when it is much more nuanced than that. To push an agenda that will ultimately result in genocide. But you don't care, because the Palestinians brought it on themselves right?

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Biden will tell you and has told you he's zionist :dahell:

You are both a jew and a zionist :scust:

Good false equivalency like the torah teaches you
:mjlol:
I'm confused about your arguments, my head hurts....Is your argument that anyone who defends Israel is a Jew?
This is one of the dumbest arguments I have had on the coli..I swear! Just curious man, how old are you? I maybe wasting my time with you.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
The greatest depopulation of Earth since the great flood. The destroyer/wormwood is coming.

The Aliens aka Fallen Angels will be put forward as Humanity's savior but before that there will be Nuclear war, famines, Earthquakes, disease outbreaks, Asteroid impacts, Volcano eruptions and the greatest depopulation of the Earth since the great flood.

Just my own theory.

Remember I said this Earth is about to experience the greatest depopulation since the great flood? Well It is almost time.
arquivos_noticias_2017_jan_maxresdefault_2_widelg.jpg

Don't trust these predictions because a very violent reset is coming soon. Perhaps the greatest depopulation of the Earth since the great flood.

Yeah. Another reset and massive depopulation is coming.

I deal with truth not fear mongering. Be prepared.